PDA

View Full Version : England's World Cup. I am feeling quietly positive!

Oldtimeram
09-06-2014, 08:00 AM
We WILL be coming home early...I am positive of that!

alfinyalcabo
09-06-2014, 02:03 PM
How many will the Eyeties score.? How does that Johnson get a place in the team FFS,he's as dodgy as phuck..

Oldtimeram
09-06-2014, 06:29 PM
4-1Italy

lazaat
09-06-2014, 07:08 PM
I think Italy will narrowly beat us probably 2-1 in a boring defensive game, England will be looking for a draw and hope to beat Costa Rica ; then we will draw against Uruguay and Costa Rica and go out of the tournament as 2 points will not be enough, Italy and Uruguay will both go through. The players and manager will spout the usual crap about how unlucky we were, Rooney will be rubbish and there will be the usual inquest and witch hunt by the media demanding Hodgkinson's head! :( :( :(

Oldtimeram
11-06-2014, 05:12 PM
I think Italy will narrowly beat us probably 2-1 in a boring defensive game, England will be looking for a draw and hope to beat Costa Rica ; then we will draw against Uruguay and Costa Rica and go out of the tournament as 2 points will not be enough, Italy and Uruguay will both go through. The players and manager will spout the usual crap about how unlucky we were, Rooney will be rubbish and there will be the usual inquest and witch hunt by the media demanding Hodgkinson's head! :( :( :(

Roy Hodgson will escape scot-free then?

alfinyalcabo
11-06-2014, 06:24 PM

Roy Hodgson will escape scot-free then?[/quote]

OTR..Lazzas spell checker never works XD XD XD

lazaat
11-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Thanks Alf...Hodgkinson :? :? :? XD XD XD