PDA

View Full Version : Could this be one of the shortest holidays ever?

Oldtimeram
17-06-2014, 07:37 AM
Mrs Shrek may even meet herself coming back. ;D

Coleen Rooney, wife of England striker Wayne, has flown to Brazil with the couple's two sons Kai and Klay and intends to stay until the side is knocked out of the World Cup. Daily Telegraph

RedBasie
17-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Mrs Shrek may even meet herself coming back. ;D

Coleen Rooney, wife of England striker Wayne, has flown to Brazil with the couple's two sons Kai and Klay and intends to stay until the side is knocked out of the World Cup. Daily Telegraph

Mrs Shrek indeed? It's a pity that some people can't create a post without insulting add ons. Her is Mrs Rooney.:P

Altobelli
17-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Its a pity that Rooney cannot even conduct a half decent conversation when being interviewed, even leaving aside his constant stuttering's of Erm's and Ahhs, his actions away from the field also tell me he's not yet reached adult status.

Many footballers are shall we say, below average intelligence, and take a partner of similar standard, Rooney being a prize example.

He may have had a bad upbringing (that's true of most scousers) but he's got eye's and ear's along with money to burn and if he cannot see that he comes across as very immature then it tells me he does not even realise it himself which makes him more stupid than he is, or that he does not care which makes him arrogant, add the fact that he does remind folk of Shrek in the same way a lot of footballers are labelled with something they resemble.

YOU HAVE PROBABLY READ MOST OF THE THREADS ON HERE REDBASIE (IF NOT I SUGGEST YOU DO) WE ARE A UNIQUE BUNCH AS PREVIOUSLY STATED BY LAZAAT, WE LIKE BANTER AND WELCOME ANY FRESH P

RedBasie
17-06-2014, 11:59 AM
[quote="Altobelli"]Its a pity that Rooney cannot even conduct a half decent conversation when being interviewed, even leaving aside his constant stuttering's of Erm's and Ahhs, his actions away from the field also tell me he's not yet reached adult status.

Many footballers are shall we say, below average intelligence, and take a partner of similar standard, Rooney being a prize example.

He may have had a bad upbringing (that's true of most scousers) but he's got eye's and ear's along with money to burn and if he cannot see that he comes across as very immature then it tells me he does not even realise it himself which makes him more stupid than he is, or that he does not care which makes him arrogant, add the fact that he does remind folk of Shrek in the same way a lot of footballers are labelled with something they resemble.

YOU HAVE PROBABLY READ MOST OF THE THREADS ON HERE REDBASIE (IF NOT I SUGGEST YOU DO) WE ARE A UNIQUE BUNCH AS PREVIOUSLY STATED BY

Oldtimeram
17-06-2014, 12:44 PM
[quote="RedBasie"]Its a pity that Rooney cannot even conduct a half decent conversation when being interviewed, even leaving aside his constant stuttering's of Erm's and Ahhs, his actions away from the field also tell me he's not yet reached adult status.

YOU HAVE PROBABLY READ MOST OF THE THREADS ON HERE REDBASIE (IF NOT I SUGGEST YOU DO)

gaz1959
17-06-2014, 05:10 PM
I don't like all this negativity

Leave Rooney alone :D

alfinyalcabo
17-06-2014, 05:40 PM

And Basie..XD

Oldtimeram
17-06-2014, 06:45 PM

And Basie..XD[/quote]

And Rammy :(

lazaat
17-06-2014, 07:50 PM
Well if this adds to the debate...my wife who knows phuck all about football refers to Rooney as Turnip Head.

Come on RedBasie, Rammy didn't put those Forest posts up to p1$$ you off, it was nothing personal, me and gaz (Swindon fans) hate Oxford, the Burnley boys on here hate Blackburn, the Walsall boys on here hate Shrewsbury, the Millwall boys on here hate West Ham and Rammy hates Forest...its all tongue in cheek stuff (except the Oxford bit) so chill out and join in the fun, what do you say? ;)

Oldtimeram
17-06-2014, 08:13 PM
That damned Ram upsets everyone...just ask the guys on the Burnley Board

alfinyalcabo
17-06-2014, 08:23 PM
That damned Ram upsets everyone...just ask the guys on the Burnley Board

You remind me of me Rammy.. keep winding them up.. XD

gaz1959
17-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Blackburn = Bastids - just so you know ;D

We need a Florist on the BoB meet

Love Pearcie = love Forest = love Brian Clough :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oldtimeram
17-06-2014, 09:02 PM
Blackburn = Bastids - just so you know ;D

We need a Florist on the BoB meet

Love Pearcie = love Forest = love Brian Clough :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hey hang on a minute...don't spoil my holiday ;D

Stan_van_nel
17-06-2014, 10:02 PM
I cut down trees. I skip and jump.
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars.

He cuts down trees. He skips and jumps.
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing
And hangs around in bars?!

He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees. I wear high heels,
Suspenders, and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie,
Just like my dear Papa.

He cuts down trees. He wears high heels,
Suspenders, and a bra?! - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg)

Oldtimeram
18-06-2014, 12:04 AM
I cut down trees. I skip and jump.
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars.

He cuts down trees. He skips and jumps.
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing
And hangs around in bars?!

He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees. I wear high heels,
Suspenders, and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie,
Just like my dear Papa.

He cuts down trees. He wears high heels,
Suspenders, and a bra?!

I am saying nothing XD