PDA

View Full Version : England v Uruguay

lazaat
18-06-2014, 10:52 PM
England need to win this so predictions please..i was the only one to correctly predict the result of England's 2-1 loss to Italy.

England 3 Uruguay 1

Rammy will be eagerly looking forward to watching this match somewhere in France

Altobelli
19-06-2014, 12:33 AM
Uruguay 2 England 1.

I'll be at work so I'll wait for the surprise.

Oldtimeram
19-06-2014, 07:41 AM
England need to win this so predictions please..i was the only one to correctly predict the result of England's 2-1 loss to Italy.

England 3 Uruguay 1

Rammy will be eagerly looking forward to watching this match somewhere in France

Still in England (fly out on Sunday).

Uruguay 2 - 1 England

alfinyalcabo
19-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Still in with a chance if England dont win as long as italy and costa rica dont draw.. >:)

Oldtimeram
19-06-2014, 09:04 AM
Flying home by the middle of next week

Oldtimeram
19-06-2014, 04:55 PM
I know it was Spain last night, but who is playing tonight?

Incidentally, you know when you log in and it asks if you are human or a bot. If you type in bot it still logs you in. WTF use is that???

Oldtimeram
19-06-2014, 09:03 PM
CRAP!!! Simples

Glad it is all over now. Now the FA need to have an inquest into how to deal with this embarrassing situation. We are the mugs/jokers of world football

Too many foreigners in the English leagues in my opinion.

Oldtimeram
19-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Paid too much
Thick
Lack of passion
Lack of self belief
Lack of national pride
Lack of motivation
Lack of personal esteem
Lack of skill

alfinyalcabo
19-06-2014, 09:53 PM
We have become a fourth world nation as far as football goes ..:s

Oldtimeram
19-06-2014, 10:07 PM
That high up?

lazaat
20-06-2014, 02:55 AM
That was the biggest pile of steaming horse $h1te i have had the misfortune to watch since the South African debacle >:(

It was embarrassingly bad, apart from Sterling not one of them overpaid so called "players" did themselves justice, the England team were rubbish! I feel very sorry for those poor souls who have spent thousands to go out to Brazil to support that. Rooney was a bit better last night but he was still rubbish who just cannot perform at the top level, maybe Scholes is right and he is now past his peak? 300k a week...what a joke.

I don't know what the problem is, Mike has his theories and maybe he is partly right i.e. the set up of the premier league but England have been rubbish for many many years and unbelievably seem to be getting worse every year!

I honestly wish we were mathematically out now instead of having to rely on Italy and other results, bottom line is we are just not good enough. I don't know what the answer is and i just don't care anymore :blue:

lion1
20-06-2014, 07:22 AM
Gerrand was a donkey,should have had him off early dors.No pace.

Spot on laz, on your view...B) B) B) B)

Oldtimeram
20-06-2014, 09:04 AM
There will be a few more people joining the "I don't give a toss about England" band. I just cannot bring myself to watch them... they are total and utter crap and so so boring and frustrating to watch. I saw bits of the game and they were garbage. I was quite content sat in my cabin in the garden having a beer. Each time I came up to get another beer I could hear and feel the negativity. I actually caught the second goal...oh dear oh dear oh dear. The last time I saw defending like that was when I saw Forest concede 5 against the Rams and before that I was in short pants watching one of the school football matches (back in the 1920s I hear you cry!)

Blimey it seems lights years away to the day, as a young lad ( was he ever young I hear someone whisper?) I was sat in a bar at Warwick Racecourse watching England actually play some decent football when they beat West Germany 4-2.

If the FA had given the job to BC all those years ago I reckon we would have had at least 3 stars on t

lazaat
20-06-2014, 10:06 AM
Don't worry Rammy England will have long departed Brazil by the time we get to Torquay.

Andy, are you meeting up with us in Torquay and if so did you book yourself a room? B)

lion1
20-06-2014, 11:53 AM
Don't worry Rammy England will have long departed Brazil by the time we get to Torquay.

Andy, are you meeting up with us in Torquay and if so did you book yourself a room? B)

I didn't book laz as things all over the place at the moment and have been for some time.If I do come at the last moment,I have the phone numbers so can meet up.

Oldtimeram
20-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Andy

Don't you think it will do you good to get away for a weekend with your mates?

Hang on a minute...? A weekend away with us lot? On second thoughts... ;D

Hope you can make it. We have not met yet and it would be good to have a beer together over a Devon pasty