PDA

View Full Version : England are a joke

Oldtimeram
20-06-2014, 12:20 AM
1. Roy Hodgson has set up a friendly match against Iceland to try and cheer fans up. If we beat them then we go on to play Tesco's and then Sainsbury's.

2. A man goes to a brothel and says, " I have £40 will you humiliate me please." The Madam replies, "Here put on this England shirt!"

3. Teacher to class, "What does your Dad do at the Weekends?" A little boy replies, " He is a dancer at a Gay club, and sometimes, if the money's right, he lets punters spank his @rse. The teacher takes the kid outside, "Is that True?"" No Miss, It's b0llocks. He is the goalkeeper for England, but I am too embarrassed to say."

4. The England team went to visit an orphanage in Brazil this morning. "It's good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling and facing the impossible." said Emilio Di Costa aged 6

5. Red Basie has a ticket to see the England team on Wednesday. He is going to Heathrow.

Actually I don't think these are jokes..they seem to be true facts

Altobelli
20-06-2014, 12:50 AM
Some good uns there Ram.

But seriously they are a joke and its no laughing matter when all is said and done.

Our international team has been on a downward sp***l for a long time, along with our domestic game, IMO you cannot blame Hodgson or the players.

The root of it all stems from the FA, helped by SKY, "Root" being the operative word as in "the root of all evil is money" The FA don't give a toss about our international team or the domestic league's, if they did they would make radical changes instead of pathetic B teams from top clubs joining the lower league's, it does not work as its been proved in Spain and Italy.

The FA need replacing from top to bottom with someone with some balls who can address the situation properly without worrying about making money for themselves and the top clubs by spending money in British youngsters at a very early age and filtering MORE money that is generated in our game to lower league clubs instead of the elite taking all of the cream.

I

Oldtimeram
20-06-2014, 08:46 AM
Agree 100%