PDA

View Full Version : Cameron **** UP... AGAIN.

Altobelli
25-06-2014, 09:33 AM
What a shambles with these idiots running our Country.

Since this Government has been formed we have had more fun and calamity like a Monty Python series.

More U turns than the Italians did in WW2, Cover ups, expense's scandals, wasted money, useless HS 2 (and now maybe HS 3 FFS !) Buddies getting top Government jobs after the many deaths in Stratford Hospital was quite clearly his responsibility, Fleecing the general public yet more money for the rich, lies and blatant fraud and generally running this Country into the ground.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for giving folk who have done wrong another chance as I believe a leopard can change its spots, I know because I did.

But give them a "safe" job, not one which lets them into the work horse engine room of the Government (I say work horse engine room with tongue in cheek).

He should be ashamed and embarrassed and resign with his very bad judgement of letting this Coulson into privy Government dealings.

But he wont resign, he'

RedBasie
25-06-2014, 12:32 PM
[quote="Altobelli"]What a shambles with these idiots running our Country.

Since this Government has been formed we have had more fun and calamity like a Monty Python series.

More U turns than the Italians did in WW2, Cover ups, expense's scandals, wasted money, useless HS 2 (and now maybe HS 3 FFS !) Buddies getting top Government jobs after the many deaths in Stratford Hospital was quite clearly his responsibility, Fleecing the general public yet more money for the rich, lies and blatant fraud and generally running this Country into the ground.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for giving folk who have done wrong another chance as I believe a leopard can change its spots, I know because I did.

But give them a "safe" job, not one which lets them into the work horse engine room of the Government (I say work horse engine room with tongue in cheek).

He should be ashamed and embarrassed and resign with his very bad judgement of letting this Coulson into priv

gaz1959
25-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Sarcasm is the biggest form of wit! RedBase, I
should know

Btw why support your club when there is a far superior one next door?

I like Percie so will be seeing how he gets on

RedBasie
25-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Sarcasm is the biggest form of wit! RedBase, I
should know

Btw why support your club when there is a far superior one next door?

I like Percie so will be seeing how he gets on

He did have a very short stint at Forest before alongside Nigel Clough and did get the Manager of the Month Award,but decided he wasn't ready to be manager at that time and wanted to continue playing. Here's hoping he's ready now.:)

redhugh
26-06-2014, 10:07 AM
Can't be ar$ed with any politician these days,they all come out with the same $hite and expect you to buy it,they are all in it to feather thier own nest's.