PDA

View Full Version : Been a week...

MickMillsMoustache
27-06-2014, 11:35 AM
...just wondered what you are all up to?

So, Gerrard assists Suarez with his goal and now BOTH of them are out - you wouldn't write it. XD

Ho hum...anyone watching the tennis? XD

What I have noticed as they filter down how all the teams still left in (say Switzerland even!!) have that killer instinct when it comes to getting goals, whereas we seem to do the same old passing the ball to each other until we either {A} lose it or {B} run out of ideas - pathetic. >:(

kerry16
27-06-2014, 12:36 PM
I have been watching some Tennis I like the Ladies best!!!!
As to the world cup I'm not keen I watch some but I don't think I have seen one match from start to finish so far.
Looks like Hunt is going to sign for a year and Henshall is set to join so nothing exciting

gooseman
27-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Watched a bit of footy . Underwhelmed by our signings. Waiting for Goalkeeper, Attacking midfielder play maker with a bit of pace who can cross a ball and a Striker who knows where the goal is.Hope we don't go down the loan player route which would be giant leap backwards. :/

MickMillsMoustache
27-06-2014, 04:05 PM
As to the world cup I'm not keen I watch some but I don't think I have seen one match from start to finish so far.
Looks like Hunt is going to sign for a year and Henshall is set to join so nothing exciting

"I like the Ladies best!!!!"

You naughty boy - I know, looking up their skirts. >:)

Henshall could be handy?

kerry16
27-06-2014, 04:33 PM
T

Henshall could be handy?[/quote]

Boy I was 68 I on Tuesday you look as well then?

MickMillsMoustache
27-06-2014, 05:44 PM
T

Henshall could be handy?[/quote]

Boy I was 68 I on Tuesday you look as well then?[/quote]

OK... (assumes Harold Steptoe voice) You dirty old man, and I'll join you in that - I see your 68 and raise you to 69 (oo-er) that I became back in Feb.

YES! And my speciality is leering when they sit down...sometimes legs akimbo. >:)