kerry16
28-06-2014, 02:07 PM
Brazil 3 Chile 1

Colombia 2 Uruguay 1

MickMillsMoustache
28-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Brazil 3 Chile 1

Colombia 2 Uruguay 1

Er...are we predicting these for the competition?

Well, young man XD , just in case:-

Brazil 2 Chile 1

Colombia 1 Uruguay 0

gooseman
28-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Brazil 3 chile 1

Columbia 2 Uruguay 0

kerry16
28-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Brazil 3 Chile 1

Colombia 2 Uruguay 1

Brazil 2 Chile 1

Colombia 1 Uruguay 0[/quote]

Boy yesterday young man today expect it will be old fart tomorrow Yes predictions maybe Hull is busy moving back down the road.

All matches 90 mins play

MickMillsMoustache
28-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Brazil 3 Chile 1

Colombia 2 Uruguay 1

Brazil 2 Chile 1

Colombia 1 Uruguay 0[/quote]

Boy yesterday young man today expect it will be old fart tomorrow Yes predictions maybe Hull is busy moving back down the road.

All matches 90 mins play[/quote]

Now that, makes sense - at work you have to predict the final result including the penalty shoot out if it happens.

So, if after extra time it is say, 3 - 3 and penalties are say 4 - 5, then you have to predict it exactly as 7 - 8!! :s

No...Kerry - I am the old fart. B)

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
29-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Sorry guys, lost track had a few things going on and totally forgot about the knock-out stages. All been posted and fixtures for the next round will be posted on Tuesday.

gooseman
29-06-2014, 11:35 AM
Sorry guys, lost track had a few things going on and totally forgot about the knock-out stages. All been posted and fixtures for the next round will be posted on Tuesday.

No probs moving house is a pain my parents use to do it every 18 months or so :/

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
29-06-2014, 11:46 AM

No probs moving house is a pain my parents use to do it every 18 months or so :/[/quote]

Yeah mine aswell, U would think i'd be use to it XD

Had two deaths in the family aswell so they was unexpected so had to sort funeral out. :(

gooseman
29-06-2014, 02:56 PM

No probs moving house is a pain my parents use to do it every 18 months or so :/[/quote]

Had two deaths in the family aswell so they was unexpected so had to sort funeral out. :
([/quote]

Sorry to hear that i know how you are feeling
luckily my brother helped me. Then had to arrange his :blue:

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
01-07-2014, 10:51 AM

Had two deaths in the family aswell so they was unexpected so had to sort funeral out. :
([/quote]

luckily my brother helped me. Then had to arrange his :blue:[/quote]

Horrible isn't it :(
Got another funeral tomorrow morning :(

kerry16
01-07-2014, 11:57 AM

([/quote]

Got another funeral tomorrow morning :([/quote]

Sorry to hear your sad news life can be pants sometimes

MickMillsMoustache
01-07-2014, 04:18 PM

([/quote]

Got another funeral tomorrow morning :([/quote]

Dear oh dear - good friend of mine died age just 62 and now have found out that my ex business partner died...on my birthday. :blue:

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
04-07-2014, 10:34 AM
Cheers guys.