PDA

View Full Version : New Keeper soon

gooseman
04-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Town could complete the signing of Notts County keeper Bartosz Bialkowski as soon as today, according to Midlands sources. Earlier, that Blues were closing in on signing the 26-year-old former loanee, who was also a target last summer.

MickMillsMoustache
04-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Town could complete the signing of Notts County keeper Bartosz Bialkowski as soon as today, according to Midlands sources. Earlier, that Blues were closing in on signing the 26-year-old former loanee, who was also a target last summer.

That'll be interesting for the Radio Suffolk commentators. :? ;D >:)

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
06-07-2014, 11:29 AM

That'll be interesting for the Radio Suffolk commentators. :? ;D >:)[/quote]

Maybe they should just call him Bart ;)

I can see Alex Mathie having problems XD

BigBob61
07-07-2014, 01:07 PM

I can see Alex Mathie having problems XD[/quote]

They do call him Bart here at Notts County. Excellent goalkeeper by the way.

LaughingMagpie
07-07-2014, 01:35 PM

The Midland source is taken from a rumour board in East Anglia. The Nottingham Evening Post have a habit of copying and pasting gossip and hearsay.

MickMillsMoustache
07-07-2014, 02:38 PM

I can see Alex Mathie having problems XD[/quote]

Excellent goalkeeper by the way.[/quote]

That's what I like to hear - thank you! :)

kerry16
08-07-2014, 03:04 PM
It seems we are now trying to get Henderson he is now third choice at West Ham but is on twenty grand a week and has a year left on his contract and I would think he would expect to be first choice