PDA

View Full Version : Let me have my say

cdnseasider
10-08-2014, 02:54 AM
Good evening all and let me start by saying I have had a few bevvies today. I am perfectly aware of the situation at BFC primarily with regards to the ar$ehole KO and many comments on the gazette pertaining to him. Believe me I am tired reading them and yes agree with them but that SOB will never change. So lets focus on the team. In an earlier post BFCProud had written us off for the season and I sort of disagreed with him by saying we will get off to a slow start but it is a long season. This was when we only had 8 players.
Since then we have had an influx of players and from what I have read credible Championship calibre for the most part. Today we were missing a couple of key players due to some screw up but regardless the result was not overwhelming as some had predicted. As I said earlier we will get off to a slow start. You all know it takes time for players to gel and come Oct we could have pretty good team. Correct me if I'm wrong but the season we won promotion we were well o

fyldeflyer
10-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Good remarks in that cdn.

Yes I honestly think once the likes of Cubero, Oriel (waiting international clearances) Miller, plus the 4 injured players are all up and running we could be in for a treat as on paper it looks a much stronger squad than last season.

You're 100% correct with a hasterly assembled squad some who have never even played together before we expected nothing and got nothing so no great shocks really.

Get everyone fit, cleared, and ready to go then we could see a rapid change on the field, might take another few weeks though yet as our preseason preparation so far has been just laughable.

By the way brother and his wife fly in to town week on Monday for a 2 week stay with us, God have pity on me. :(

Kseasider
11-08-2014, 03:42 AM
Good post CDN, i think we will be alreet, probably mid-table this season. but everything at BFC is done in the cheapest way, we are so so tinpot.