PDA

View Full Version : Doncaster Rovers look forward to welcoming you...

SLO@DRFC
15-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Hi All

First of all can we introduce ourselves, we are the Supporter Liaison Officers for Doncaster Rovers and would like to welcome you to the Keepmoat Stadium this Tuesday.

We really hope you enjoy your visit (although you won't be taking home the 3 points! Hopefully!!) and have a safe journey to Doncaster. If you have any issues regarding your experience at the Keepmoat, please feel free to contact us, we will be around the footprint of the stadium pre-match wearing Doncaster Rovers rain jackets with Supporter Liaison Officer printed on the front and back and will also be available outside the away end post match.

If you have not yet purchased your ticket, you can buy or collect from the Soccer Centre based on the North West corner of the Stadium and if you fancy a pre or post match drink you can do so in the Belle Vue Bar which welcomes both home and away fans.

We have also launched a guide to help away fans enjoy the experience when visiting the Keepmoat Stadium.

The away

gardsPNE
16-08-2014, 02:05 PM
Thanks for welcoming PNE fans to the Keepmoat and providing a mini guide in and around your ground as this is a great service. Hope you have a good season in Div 1 but obviously not on the night we play you. ;D

pnethor
16-08-2014, 05:28 PM
I've said this before and i'll say it again,last time i went to Doncaster i was forcibly ravished by a group of your female fans. I will not be returning to Doncaster until you can assure me this won't happen again.