PDA

View Full Version : Are you proud of your pet?

Trickytreesreds
16-08-2014, 07:43 PM
I am. XD XD XD XD

http://i58.tinypic.com/2v9ere8.jpg

essexred52
17-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Only when she does'nt moan XD

Romanis
17-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Tricky I am warning you to stop posting pics of nude sheep and making our friends from Derby needlessly aroused! :(

45red
17-08-2014, 06:35 PM
My dogs wind me right up ,

Every morning I get up have my breakfast and then half asleep walk to get into my van, they always **** just near the drivers door, and 9 times out of ten I stand in it ! So then I spend the next twenty minutes with the magic tree smelly stuck to my nose in order to avoid the smell

Trickytreesreds
17-08-2014, 07:12 PM
My dogs wind me right up ,

Every morning I get up have my breakfast and then half asleep walk to get into my van, they always **** just near the drivers door, and 9 times out of ten I stand in it ! So then I spend the next twenty minutes with the magic tree smelly stuck to my nose in order to avoid the smell

I could answer this, but probably best I don't

RedBasie
18-08-2014, 01:46 PM
I'm not, my dog a golden retriever at that time, chased another into a school playground and proceeded to give a *** education class to the excited kids whose noses were pressed to the glass, it also ran away and started to toss a man's T shirt who was sun bathing and pooped on the lawn at a posh garden party. Also when lying behind my chair in a pub made a massive burp and I nearly got chucked out. Dogs no matter how well trained are just like kids and have their silly hour.

Romanis
18-08-2014, 04:57 PM
I'm not, my dog a golden retriever at that time, chased another into a school playground and proceeded to give a *** education class to the excited kids whose noses were pressed to the glass, it also ran away and started to toss a man's T shirt who was sun bathing and pooped on the lawn at a posh garden party. Also when lying behind my chair in a pub made a massive burp and I nearly got chucked out. Dogs no matter how well trained are just like kids and have their silly hour.

Wow that's some dog you have there Basie. By any chance is its Tricky?

Hahaha.

Trickytreesreds 0 Romanis 2