PDA

View Full Version : Less than an hour to go and,,,,,,,

cdnseasider
01-09-2014, 09:22 PM
NOTHING. What a surprise :/

fyldeflyer
02-09-2014, 08:18 AM
That's why it's been all quiet from me cdn, expected nothing and got nothing so what's the point in posting in hope?

Will probably sign that horrible excuse for a human being Diouf and another has been in Chris Eagles later this week as both currently without clubs so can sign at any time.

Bottom of the league without a single point and we don't bring in any new faces, that clearly shows what I have been saying for the last couple of years on here that they don't give two flying ****s about the football club and only interested in personal wealth/greed.

If Jose Riga had any balls at all he would throw in the towel this morning as yet again his employer has let him down so what it the point in continuing with a sunken ship?

It's going to be very interesting at our next home game I might even pay just to go watch the fireworks.

Kseasider
02-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Same old failed to agree terms, what a load of balony,

The CEO was not present as was our manager, so that leaves the brand new club secretery to attend to business,

Words fail me,

claw84
02-09-2014, 05:22 PM
Why did you let Angel Martinez go, as he has just signed for Millwall.

Was he a good player for you, seemed O.K.

You are still playing quite well but not getting the breaks.

fyldeflyer
02-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Players from last season who were offered new contracts had a 40% wage reduction placed on them.

That's why players like Gary Taylor Fletcher, Basham, Crainey, Bishop, and of course Martinez were let go as no one with half a brain would agree to a 40% wage reduction.

Yet another move by our parasite owners to save yet more money.

fyldeflyer
03-09-2014, 07:43 AM
Oh forgot to mention Gilks in that list.

Blackpool's longest serving player with premier league experience and offered 40% less wages.

Signed for Burnley to be a No2 keeper just to get away from this horrible club.

Players salaries goes down but the Oystons continue to rape more and more out of the coffers.

Parasites all of them.

bfcandproud
03-09-2014, 02:14 PM
And this is EXACTLY the reason I did not renew my season ticket

It was nailed on with the deadlines that tosser enforced that his only intention was to get as much money up front from supporters as he could and then spend nowt

The trouble is too many idiots once again believed his lies, so more fool them

I have totally lost interest in my club and couldn't care less what happens whilst he is there and I mean couldn't care less :blue:

claw84
03-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Thanks FlydeFlyer for the info, get lucky you need it at your club.

Kseasider
04-09-2014, 12:49 AM
Karl Oyston has a talent for grinding people down, wether they be managers or players, and now the supporters are fair game.

Jose Riga has already accomplished what Karl intended and that was to move season tickets under the guise of the "Riga Revolution", job done and Karl has reverted to his usual routine and not backed his managers choices. Its only a matter of time until Riga walks.

Steve Davies by all accounts really wanted to link up with Nigel Clough and move to the Blades to escape this club, and Karl turned down cash for him because it pleases this mentalist to screw with the player because he can.

Word on the street is that some fans have been served papers and a court case looms, this might backfire on them as i reckon a lot of skeletons will come spilling out of various closets.

Our fan base is being eroded, granted the fans we picked up in the prem adventure can be forgiven due to the dross being served up for the third consecutive season, but i look around the various

fyldeflyer
04-09-2014, 10:22 AM
It's a bit different for you k living thousands of miles away in New York, us poor barstewards see it read it watch it every week. :(

Lord have pity on us. :blue:

Edit
I see our assistant manger Bart de Roover has decided to call it a day now less than 4 weeks in the fu*king job.

Riga is only a matter of time before he throws in the towel mark my words, can anyone blame him?

Oyston scum get out of our club. >:(

Kseasider
07-09-2014, 12:22 AM
The situation at Bloomfield Road is getting worser by the day, its beyond bizarre.

I cannot for the life of me imagine how you locals are getting through this, im spitting feathers from 4k miles away,

I tell you this, if i was in my youth living in Blackpool at the moment, i would probably be locked up by now.