PDA

View Full Version : We are the new Millwall,

essexred52
11-09-2014, 07:51 PM
According to EP our fans are the worst in the land, see for yourself DCM NCM,

Romanis
11-09-2014, 08:15 PM
No surprises there. He's a little mummy's boy who's desperate for attention.

I'm sure his mates are enthralled by his pathetic posts, I've seen a number calling him out for stupidity and whining.

He wants back here?

Hahahahaha.

Yeah sure, why not, so he can start a thread about himself!

I've got better things in life to do than entertain a sad whiny man with illusions of grandeur.

Note for Basie:

Your appeal on his behalf will be rejected, until and unless he makes an apology, a promise to not create any thread on his own self importance and no taking 1 line out of someone else's post and asking a dumb question out of context.

Es***red has apologised and promised to behave himself on DCM, and still he's not been reinstated, I see no reason why he can't do the same. Fulfil this 3 conditions, in a thread on NCM and then I'll lift the ban. If not, then I say good riddance. He hasn't and won't be missed.

Trickytreesreds
11-09-2014, 08:36 PM

I'm sure his mates are enthralled by his pathetic posts, I've seen a number calling him out for stupidity and whining.

He wants back here?

Hahahahaha.

I've got better things in life to do than entertain a sad whiny man with illusions of grandeur.

Note for Basie:

Your appeal on his behalf will be rejected, until and unless he makes an apology, a promise to not create any thread on his own self importance and no taking 1 line out of someone else's post and asking a dumb question out of context.

Es***red has apologised and promised to behave himself on DCM, and still he's not been reinstated, I see no reason why he can't do the same. Fulfil this 3 conditions, in a thread on NCM and then I'll lift the ban. If not, then I say good riddance. He hasn't and won't be missed.

Basie's championing

essexred52
11-09-2014, 08:57 PM
I'm surprised EP started that thread on DCM, no ones biting on there either it seems, complete cheap shot as I've said on NCM, I guess he was trying to hijack our big game the weekend by hyping up the Derby faithful, disappointed in EP really, I bet he is regretting it now ;D

Romanis
11-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Don't you see it yet ER? Even after all this time?

He's a clown. A clown needs attention, without it he's broken.

For so long, he revelled in baiting posters here. Snipe here snipe there. Anything to mock and insult, hoping to get a bite.

Then wham, I refused to play along, so he attacks me thinking I'll bite. But I got better things to do than waste time reading and replying to his whiney drivel. And removed him.

All he's got left is NCM, where even they got no time for him. No one there is bothered about his childish rants.

All he can do is try to create something so you and Trickytreesreds to play along and he can get his attention. He hardly talks anything about Notts that's of value only trying to bait Tarquin.

His only trick is to condemn Forest and wants the 2 of you to respond. If you 2 stop bothering to reply, he's got nothing left.

I can't tell you 2 what to do or not to, humour his childish games if you want, but I think it's better to ignore him and let him r

RedBasie
12-09-2014, 08:37 AM

He wants back here?

Hahahahaha.

Note for Basie:

It may be that it's