PDA

View Full Version : from one village idiot to another

essexred52
02-10-2014, 08:52 AM
UTR's ;) if you guys removed my ban on DCM i would hardly ever really post on your board that i promise, Romanis kindly removed bans from a lot of your posters without even being asked as a show of kindness, he didn't have to but he did as for you guys you have not even battered an eyelid, all i want is to have my ban lifted thats it, yes you would get the odd reply from me but very rarly,

Trickytreesreds
03-10-2014, 12:34 PM
UTR's ;) if you guys removed my ban on DCM i would hardly ever really post on your board that i promise, Romanis kindly removed bans from a lot of your posters without even being asked as a show of kindness, he didn't have to but he did as for you guys you have not even battered an eyelid, all i want is to have my ban lifted thats it, yes you would get the odd reply from me but very rarly,

To be honest Es***, I thought UTR's response was pathetic. His posts on here are that of a moronic child, yet we show him a lot of tolerance for it.
I personally, think he couldn't outwit an earwig but would find it petty to ban someone just for being a simpleton.
So UTR, give it a bit more thought the next time you slaughter someone and possibly have a peek in the mirror.

Romanis
03-10-2014, 07:28 PM

I'm a bit puzzled by your title Es***. Who's the DCM village idiot? Is it UTR or Erica? Erica seems to want that accolade all to himself? :?

essexred52
03-10-2014, 07:54 PM
It's EP, he seems to be the new kid on the block there, only kidding, it's without doubt UTR, I remember him asking for my ban to be lifted then posts me as a troll for go sake, I'm not that bright not by a long way, about as bright as an eclipse but he makes me look like a Oxford university prefect :)

Romanis
03-10-2014, 08:32 PM
It's EP, he seems to be the new kid on the block there, only kidding, it's without doubt UTR, I remember him asking for my ban to be lifted then posts me as a troll for go sake, I'm not that bright not by a long way, about as bright as an eclipse but he makes me look like a Oxford university prefect :)

Errm Es***, I don't think they have prefects at Oxford Uni. ;D

Trickytreesreds
03-10-2014, 08:37 PM

Errm Es***, I don't think they have prefects at Oxford Uni. ;D[/quote]

Es***, you'd have more chance of getting in Hogwarts