PDA

View Full Version : Cod Army...

gardsPNE
21-10-2014, 09:12 PM
I didn't think I would be saying this a couple of years ago however we are about to welcome the Cod Army to Deepdale and to be honest really looking forward to a good game and hopefully a cracking atmosphere as they should bring a few including I suspect some Lashers.

fyldeflyer
28-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Yep I was there on Saturday I have to admit, rather than waste good money and a long travel day on watching Oyston fc play at Reading.

Got to give you guys some credit as at half time I thought it was all over although hand on heart I thought Fleetwood made the mistake of trying to protect what they had and it backfired massively.

Still I enjoyed the day and was home within the hour, already looking forward to the return fixture.

As for Blackpool well...:(

CalverleyBoy
30-10-2014, 08:08 PM
Steady FF you are starting to sound like a convert you'll be wearing a blue and white shirt next.

gardsPNE
09-11-2014, 06:14 AM
Yep I was there on Saturday I have to admit, rather than waste good money and a long travel day on watching Oyston fc play at Reading.

Got to give you guys some credit as at half time I thought it was all over although hand on heart I thought Fleetwood made the mistake of trying to protect what they had and it backfired massively.

Still I enjoyed the day and was home within the hour, already looking forward to the return fixture.

As for Blackpool well...:(

I was queuing up picking my tickets up when I heard two cheers which I knew were two Fleetwood goals and thought I might as well go home. Fleet wood certainly didn't help themselves 2nd half however I thought Grayson deserved the credit by making two changes at half time which I think made for a more attacking formation from our point of view.

Enjoyed the game and the atmosphere and glad you could attend FF. if I'd of known I would have met you for a pint my old Lasher ;