PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 12 + FA Cup 1)

CAMiller
08-11-2014, 05:39 PM
Two postponed games reduce the points potential but it doesn't seem to impact Adventus2012 as he picks up 32pts and the weekly win with Blade_Hater earning another podium place as millermadlad takes 3rd. A 4th bad day for mmniall who takes the donkey ears again in addition to making a mess up of his goal scorer pick although in the end it didn't make a difference.

Brin pulls off the giant killing act (and 20 quid) in the PL FA Cup as he disposes of TFA who had won the competition the past two years. The 2nd round will be played in early January when the 3rd round of the FA Cup is held.

As pip_y took a week off, watrufc expands his lead at the top. Next week, Adventus2012 gets to pick 2 goal scorers as the game he picked from this week wasn't played.

Rotherman 18 v Blade_Hater 23
TheGimpPimp 6 v millermadlad 20
Reefdc79 6 v CentreMid 10
Brin 8 v TimeforAle 6
tuftydivot 17 v NeztheMiller 6
KILL_YOUR_HEROES 8 v curly9 15
XserbarusX 8 v CAMiller 10
SPERMY 15 v Thedonpagefanclub 8
ilik

Brin
08-11-2014, 06:10 PM
[quote="CAMiller"]Two postponed games reduce the points potential but it doesn't seem to impact Adventus2012 as he picks up 32pts and the weekly win with Blade_Hater earning another podium place as millermadlad takes 3rd. A 4th bad day for mmniall who takes the donkey ears again in addition to making a mess up of his goal scorer pick although in the end it didn't make a difference.

Brin pulls off the giant killing act (and 20 quid) in the PL FA Cup as he disposes of TFA who had won the competition the past two years. The 2nd round will be played in early January when the 3rd round of the FA Cup is held.

As pip_y took a week off, watrufc expands his lead at the top. Next week, Adventus2012 gets to pick 2 goal scorers as the game he picked from this week wasn't played.

Rotherman 18 v Blade_Hater 23
TheGimpPimp 6 v millermadlad 20
Reefdc79 6 v CentreMid 10
Brin 8 v TimeforAle 6
tuftydivot 17 v NeztheMiller 6
KILL_YOUR_HEROES 8 v curly9 15
XserbarusX 8 v CA

TimeforAle
08-11-2014, 06:39 PM
Fair play - I knew watching the scorers it wouldn't be my day - oh well I'll pay up

Adventus2012
08-11-2014, 08:40 PM
As a very wise man once said those fixtures were picked to sort the men from the boys!;D

see link>>>>>>

Thanks CAM

love your old pal Knocker :heart: - view external link (boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=450&fid=215&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110552742)

CAMiller
08-11-2014, 10:48 PM
As a very wise man once said those fixtures were picked to sort the men from the boys!;D

see link>>>>>>

Thanks CAM

love your old pal Knocker :heart:

...and with that cup result you can now change your user to the very catchy

ThirtyTwopast_Tenpast_Chelsea XD

Brin
09-11-2014, 12:15 AM
Fair play - I knew watching the scorers it wouldn't be my day - oh well I'll pay up

Spoken like a true gent...

TimeforAle
10-11-2014, 09:49 PM

Spoken like a true gent...[/quote]

Enjoy it while it lasts fat head

Brin
12-11-2014, 09:55 PM

Spoken like a true gent...[/quote]

Enjoy it while it lasts fat head[/quote]

I'll get a round in with it...shhhh just for me and you though don't tell that villa chap...;D