PDA

View Full Version : On this day 2013...

TwoWrights2
23-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Playing against Crystal Palace Hull City fans paraded a banner declaring ' We are Hull City'. We still are and Allam can shove his proposed Hull Tigers up his alimentary canal! :)

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

Akwesasne
25-11-2014, 09:35 AM
Players, managers, owners and board moderators come and go, but thankfully supporters and clubs usually remain the same.

TwoWrights2
25-11-2014, 09:09 PM
Wise words. :)

Mills Reef
25-11-2014, 11:24 PM
I find you in strange places fiefie, you a Leicester fan? Nice but you must be nice to everyone in your business. wink wink. I'm happy Mr R asked me to be your friend. He gets grumpy sometimes but I'm very friendly.sitting in my office monitoring 4 computers and preparing reports is very boring, so I'm happy to have a friend. Don't worry he wont bother you anymore, I'm taking charge together with Mark. Marky's a bit busy this week, but he'll join in next week, ok? Lots of love :heart: :heart: :heart:

Akwesasne
26-11-2014, 10:56 AM
I find you in strange places fiefie, you a Leicester fan? Nice but you must be nice to everyone in your business. wink wink. I'm happy Mr R asked me to be your friend. He gets grumpy sometimes but I'm very friendly.sitting in my office monitoring 4 computers and preparing reports is very boring, so I'm happy to have a friend. Don't worry he wont bother you anymore, I'm taking charge together with Mark. Marky's a bit busy this week, but he'll join in next week, ok? Lots of love :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ah Romanis again, do you have an opinion on this topic ?:)

TwoWrights2
26-11-2014, 08:19 PM

It would appear you've forgotten to take your Clozaril! :)

Akwesasne
27-11-2014, 11:05 AM

It would appear you've forgotten to take your Clozaril! :)

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.[/quote]

It's that is it ? I was about to give him arsenic.>:)

TwoWrights2
27-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Harsh but ... :)