PDA

View Full Version : IS IT REALLY 2014

speedy100
02-12-2014, 12:16 AM
Having watched the game on sunday I thought I was back in the bad old days of 2013 because of the way they played,just like most of last year.I will grant they had some possession in the middle of the field and passed the ball quite well.However,they must of forgotten that there is two penalty area`s,one to defend,and one one to attack.I will admit Law took his goal well,but the defending just before the goal,and also the second goal,to put it mildly was pathetic at least and down right awful at the best.I am sure a schoolboy`s team could do a lot better.What about the other end,I will only say one comment-Simpson in Rangers goal did not have a serious save the whole 92 minutes.In fact if it was not down to the number of scuffed passes and back passes from his team mates,he could have had a sleep for the 90 mins,I was very disappointed with Erementko whose corner kicks in particular were very poor and were all opportunities to get something but were all cleared so easily.It is not even

dshaw
06-12-2014, 10:48 AM
I agree speedy! It was dire wan it!:/