PDA

View Full Version : Please keep me out of it.

essexred52
04-12-2014, 01:40 PM
Any issues problems people have with each other please don't drag me into it i'm not interested, if it continues i will walk away from these boards, it's only a matter of time till Derby and Notts MODS ban us all,

Trickytreesreds
04-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Any issues problems people have with each other please don't drag me into it i'm not interested, if it continues i will walk away from these boards, it's only a matter of time till Derby and Notts MODS ban us all,

Actually Es***, I'm with you.

essexred52
04-12-2014, 07:43 PM

Actually Es***, I'm with you.[/quote] i found that thread on NCM hard to take, it's made us look like laughing a stock,for that reason i'm going to have a break from posting for a few weeks, have a good one, COYR

Romanis
04-12-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm sorry to hear this Es***, but that's exactly what Basie and EP want.
You remember he started the same thing 2 months ago, and FAO you. You replied that you didn't want to know about it, why did you do so again now?

He doesn't care, he just wants to get attention and bore the pants of everybody and attack this forum. He says he'll leave us alone and then bam, a few days later re-starts all over again. This has gone on for years. Just ignore all further request to comment.

And the same goes to you Tricky. EP is acting like the Mod here. Who else has the time to pour through posts in a forum unconnected to them and then cut and paste back? Both are using you to get back at me in whatever shape they can. I told you before, he's best ignored completely. no point even talking football or politics with him. Sooner or later, he'll drag you into some matter here.

Put it this way, if you ignored him, who else does he have to talk about us? Very few of the Notts fan actually care beyond a

Polish_ForestMad
06-12-2014, 07:58 AM
Bloody hell Es***,have you been hanging around with uptherams?he gets all emotional over nothing as well.lol.
As long as you me and whoever else that doesn't join in with them 4 keeps there house in order we can't get banned.
Ep and Basie are both attention seeking old farts that haven't got anything better going on in there lives than to start arguments about spelling and/or how poor our club is.its nothing to worry about as arthritis will catch up with them soon and they won't be able to type so all is good.
If you were to stop posting don't do it because of them do it for our club I.e stop making predictions about our next results ;D

Trickytreesreds
06-12-2014, 09:31 AM
Bloody hell Es***,have you been hanging around with uptherams?he gets all emotional over nothing as well.lol.
As long as you me and whoever else that doesn't join in with them 4 keeps there house in order we can't get banned.
Ep and Basie are both attention seeking old farts that haven't got anything better going on in there lives than to start arguments about spelling and/or how poor our club is.its nothing to worry about as arthritis will catch up with them soon and they won't be able to type so all is good.
If you were to stop posting don't do it because of them do it for our club I.e stop making predictions about our next results ;D[/quote]

He forgets POL, he is