PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Period...

gardsPNE
18-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Well lets hope we can do what we did last Christmas period and pick up maximum points during the holiday period. I think we are improving in our performances particularly against MK Dons who are the inform team alongside Swindon Town at the moment and I thought we were the better side. Just hoping Beckford can start scoring a couple of goals as his play in chasing down the Centre halfs and general play definitely deserve something.

CalverleyBoy
18-12-2014, 10:35 PM
Well lets hope we can do what we did last Christmas period and pick up maximum points during the holiday period. I think we are improving in our performances particularly against MK Dons who are the inform team alongside Swindon Town at the moment and I thought we were the better side. Just hoping Beckford can start scoring a couple of goals as his play in chasing down the Centre halfs and general play definitely deserve something.

I have made my prediction on the other thread for you but lets see how you go. Bradford are the team to watch 10 from 12 points since their win at deepdale.

gardsPNE
19-12-2014, 02:02 PM
I dont disagree with you CB - i wondered when they would start to kick on after a very slow start. We will definitely be up there crunch time I am sure of it :D