PDA

View Full Version : Well Done _ I suppose

CalverleyBoy
03-01-2015, 05:30 PM
It hurts but well done today turning Norwich over - perhaps Howson and Johnson did their old boss a favour or was it the Beckford coming on to stir things up? Noted as well that Reid created the second goal (good Bradford training).

alfinyalcabo
03-01-2015, 06:08 PM
Yes,well done to Prestons,hope you get Sunderland at home in the next round. :)

CalverleyBoy
03-01-2015, 10:26 PM

More likely to be Tottenham :D Mind you Spurs would be foolish to send any first team players to Burnley on a Monday night they may never be seen again.

gardsPNE
04-01-2015, 09:52 AM
It hurts but well done today turning Norwich over - perhaps Howson and Johnson did their old boss a favour or was it the Beckford coming on to stir things up? Noted as well that Reid created the second goal (good Bradford training).

That must have hurt CB to congratulate us but I will take it ;D

I would love to get the Trotters in the next round to be honest. Good bunch of lads on their footymad forum and it's years since visiting the Reebok which was when Moyes was manager.

gardsPNE
04-01-2015, 10:17 AM

Even naughtier Alfi :D :D I don't know why but I think Leeds may sneak a result there. Silly thought I know but something tells me they are going to do Sunderland.

gardsPNE
04-01-2015, 04:25 PM
Well Alfi Sunderland it is then ;D :D

alfinyalcabo
04-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Well Alfi Sunderland it is then ;D :D

Easy for you then. XD

CalverleyBoy
10-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Well I take it all back - what a difference a weeks makes - the rot has really set in this week, two appalling second halves. Walsall for goodness sake did the thoughts of Wembley scare you that much? ;D

gardsPNE
11-01-2015, 09:49 AM
Well I take it all back - what a difference a weeks makes - the rot has really set in this week, two appalling second halves. Walsall for goodness sake did the thoughts of Wembley scare you that much? ;D

What can I say CB very good first half bar the first 10 mins but problem was as my son pointed out, if we dont put the ball in the back of the net while we have them under pressure creating good chances it will come to bite us up the rear. Poor 2nd half though as when we got the ball we didnt know what the hell to do with it.

Not sure how we played against Sheff Utd but CB be warned you started to take the rip out of us when we lost 4 straight games and then went on an 11 game unbeaten run... keep it coming CB and we will start again soon ;D :D

alfinyalcabo
11-01-2015, 10:41 AM

What can I say CB very good first half bar the first 10 mins but problem was as my son pointed out, if we dont put the ball in the back of the net while we have them under pressure creating good chances it will come to bite us up the rear. Poor 2nd half though as when we got the ball we didnt know what the hell to do with it.
Not sure how we played against Sheff Utd but CB be warned you started to take the rip out of us when we lost 4 straight games and then went on an 11 game unbeaten run... keep it coming CB and we will start again soon ;D :D[/quote]

TBF.. CB can't take the p(ss out of anybody,as he follows the joke team of British football. O:)

gardsPNE
11-01-2015, 01:58 PM

Not sure how we played against Sheff Utd but CB be warned you started to take the rip out of us when we lost 4 straight games and then went on an 11 game unbeaten run... keep it coming CB and we will start again soon ;D :D[/quote]

TBF.. CB can't take the p(ss out of anybody,as he follows the joke team of Brit

alfinyalcabo
11-01-2015, 05:44 PM
I think I have upset CB.. He's calling me a stalker. XD XD

I do admit to having a look round other boards though..XD

gardsPNE
12-01-2015, 12:56 PM

Hey there is nothing wrong with surfing the boards he's just frustated with his club ;D

CalverleyBoy
15-01-2015, 10:57 PM

Hey there is nothing wrong with surfing the boards he's just frustrated with his club ;D[/quote]

Frustrated doesn't cover it - I am sure we'll be ok, Millwall, Wigan and Blackpool hopefully continue to help in that area - you'll enjoy playing them next season, two local derbies and a trip to the smoke.

gardsPNE
16-01-2015, 04:42 PM

Hey there is nothing wrong with surfing the boards he's just frustrated with his club ;D[/quote]

I see what your saying CB god there are a few awful teams in the Championship this season which is in stark contrast to the rest of the Championship. Joking aside I think Leeds will be ok I am sure of that and a nice trip for you Leeds fans next season to Deepdale ;D

Frustrated doesn't cover it - I am sure we'll be ok, Millwall, Wigan and Blackpool hopefully continue to help in that area - you'll enjoy playing them next season, two local derbies and a trip to the smoke.[/quote]