10-01-2015, 07:33 PM
1,500 PNE fans that is poor.

CalverleyBoy
10-01-2015, 09:09 PM

That's what they average at a home game :D

bigglybogglyboo
10-01-2015, 09:50 PM
I thought it was pretty good just after Xmas tbh, backed their team , just a pity the team Grayson built is a bit agricultural,..

gardsPNE
11-01-2015, 09:42 AM

what the Feck are you on about 1599 versus the 1817 you brought to Deepdale a few games into the season when you were supposedly all revved after the previous season. Me thinks considering everything I would say your away support to us was more pathetic. Like BBB pointed out its January and not a lot of money around with the games coming thick and fast. Pr1ck!!!!!!

gardsPNE
11-01-2015, 09:45 AM
I thought it was pretty good just after Xmas tbh, backed their team , just a pity the team Grayson built is a bit agricultural,..

Cheers BBB - I thought it was a good solid away following. I am not saying it was anything to write home about but hey ho not bad.

By the way your gate yeesterday was embarrasing, just should of 20,000, you should not be in this division with that kind of support but you are and you lot are well under achieving. Play-offs only at the moment and with a number of cup games coming up with us and Spurs over two legs I think you will struggle to maintain your league position but I may be wrong. You keep getting caught up in cup runs and late last season that cost you the final push into the play-offs.

Nukehillsboroughsufc
16-01-2015, 09:18 PM

Cheers BBB - I thought it was a good solid away following. I am not saying it was anything to write home about but hey ho not bad.

By the way your gate yeesterday was embarrasing, just should of 20,000, you should not be in this division with that kind of support but you are and you lot are well under achieving. Play-offs only at the moment and with a number of cup games coming up with us and Spurs over two legs I think you will struggle to maintain your league position but I may be wrong. You keep getting caught up in cup runs and late last season that cost you the final push into the play-offs.[/quote]

How can over 20,000 be embarrasing you complete tool, Friday night and you only get 8,555 minus away support is **** pot poor but what else do you e

gardsPNE
17-01-2015, 10:39 PM

By the way your gate yeesterday was embarrasing, just should of 20,000, you should not be in this division with that kind of support but you are and you lot are well under achieving. Play-offs only at the moment and with a number of cup games coming up with us and Spurs over two legs I think you will struggle to maintain your league position but I may be wrong. You keep getting caught up in cup runs and late last season that cost you the final push into the play-offs.[/quote]

How can over 20,000 be embarrasing you complete tool, Friday night and you only get 8,555