PDA

View Full Version : Sheffield Utds giantkilling of PNE.

pnethor
12-01-2015, 05:51 PM
Seems to have gone to their heads and made them think they are PNE's equals.

Heres some facts they need to get their heads around to return to reality -

1. The ref won the game for them.

2. PNE have won the league & cup double and they haven't

3. Sheff Utd fans are really weird looking just as if they have all dipped their heads in a bucket of radioactive waste.

4. I am beautiful just like a rock star and they aren't.

http://i60.tinypic.com/29zrm6v.jpg

More facts to follow when i've thought of them.

gardsPNE
12-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Thank god your back, where have you been we have all missed ya. You have had Dingles, Lashers, Leeds scum and many more asking after you.

Up the Lilywhites !!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back God of Footymad PNE :D :D

pnethor
12-01-2015, 06:07 PM
More facts...

5. PNE get to play their home games at wonderful Deepdale in sunny Lancashire and Sheff Utd are forced to play their home games at ramshackle bumhole lane in gloomy Yorkshire.

6. Most people mock Sheff Utd and call them the blunts.

7. Most people look up to PNE and call them the Lilywhite Sleeping Giants.

pnethor
12-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Thank god your back, where have you been we have all missed ya. You have had Dingles, Lashers, Leeds scum and many more asking after you.

Thank you gards,

These yorkies really do need putting back in their place and i'm just the Lancs Macho Man for the job.

WE ARE SUPERIOR!!!!!!!!!!

pnethor
12-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Lancs Macho Man.

http://i57.tinypic.com/23sxd7r.jpg

gardsPNE
12-01-2015, 07:46 PM

Thank you gards,

These yorkies really do need putting back in their place and i'm just the Lancs Macho Man for the job.

WE ARE SUPERIOR!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Well good thing is Thor we can make amends on the 24th and put them back in their box ;D :D

CalverleyBoy
15-01-2015, 10:53 PM
Thor, good to see you back in circulation - guess you got a six month stretch for sheep shagging on the fells behind Garstang and some how got time off for good behaviour - anyway better than being sectioned again.

Now to tomorrow night - Leyton Orient at Deepdale should be a comfortable three points for you - depends if Beckford turns up or goes into hiding because of the weather. I'll predict you make a fist of it and get a draw ... one a piece. There again the camera are there so who knows what will happen, :D

Nukehillsboroughsufc
16-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Just listen to Preston *** Ends 8,555 minus away support is **** pot poor support in anyone's eyes and you call yourselves sleeping giants, don't make me laugh.

CalverleyBoy
16-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Thor, good to see you back in circulation - guess you got a six month stretch for sheep shagging on the fells behind Garstang and some how got time off for good behaviour - anyway better than being sectioned again.

Now to tomorrow night - Leyton Orient at Deepdale should be a comfortable three points for you - depends if Beckford turns up or goes into hiding because of the weather. I'll predict you make a fist of it and get a draw ... one a piece. There again the camera are there so who knows what will happen, :D

OK - I nearly got it right - Beckford getting a header ? 2 a piece . Not the best start to the year.

gardsPNE
17-01-2015, 10:52 PM

OK - I nearly got it right - Beckford getting a header ? 2 a piece . Not the best start to the year.[/quote]

I agree CB and the last third of the pitch we just didn't play like a team. We have to improve and the next game we must must win against Yeovil otherwise our season is going to start unravelling.

Anyway after Yeovil looking forward to knocking out the

CalverleyBoy
18-01-2015, 06:59 PM

OK - I nearly got it right - Beckford getting a header ? 2 a piece . Not the best start to the year.[/quote]

I agree CB and the last third of the pitch we just didn't play like a team. We have to improve and the next game we must must win against Yeovil otherwise our season is going to start unravelling.

Anyway af