PDA

View Full Version : Where has everyone gone

daly
12-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Seems strange how this board has died, no comment on the departure of Neil Adams or regarding the new man
If their is anyone out there come on down
Supporters of any team welcome

philcanary
13-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Dont know what went wrong :zzz:

OTBC

flyaway
15-01-2015, 02:21 PM
mite have left em in the prem or they could have gone to brighton with hughton ;D ;D

Laurie
15-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Simples, everything I say is bang on the money, so there's no point in replying ;D ;-D

Laurie
15-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Seems strange how this board has died, no comment on the departure of Neil Adams or regarding the new man
If their is anyone out there come on down
Supporters of any team welcome

ANY TEAM, FFS what are you on, do you want the devoid of humour Villa, back on here, or with one exception the not so mighty Whites, flood gates open, the silly Sufolks, Daly the list is endless, keep it City, keep it Yellow, half a doz of us are worth the whole gate at Portaloo! come to think of it's about the same.
Time I got back on the offensive.

daly
16-01-2015, 10:13 PM
Laurie
Lovely to wind up the Ipswich/Villa/Leeds crowd. Never know I might be able to persuade some to come to The Castle for a quick one

Laurie
17-01-2015, 11:19 AM
Most of town's support would love that, make a change from their sisters, so I would expect a good number of the big hard men ( I use the word loosely ) from Leeds would if truth be told, would love to fill their clogs.

Wait for the extra digit replies.

As for Villa to fecking tight to come to our great City, Brum and WBA better class.

Rev72
07-02-2015, 08:32 PM
Pop over to the Leeds board Daly and say hello..pretty sure you will get a warm welcome ;)

See your still trying to play the hard man Laurie :O ain't it time you grew up lad :)

Laurie
07-02-2015, 09:07 PM
Pop over to the Leeds board Daly and say hello..pretty sure you will get a warm welcome ;)

See your still trying to play the hard man Laurie :O ain't it time you grew up lad :)

Know what its like to be hard, or just wishful thinking?
That's all.