PDA

View Full Version : Great News

fyldeflyer
17-01-2015, 11:58 AM
Blackpool only being paid 1.6m for Tom Ince. :D

Best of it is Blackpool have to pay Liverpool 35% of that as part of a sell on clause. :D

Pathetic Oyston was hoping for 8m silly man. :O

Stuff you Karl nice to see you suffer once again, I am sure no one will feel sorry for you, I am sure it will go in to the Oyston off shore bank account never to be seen again like the premier league money was. >:( - view external link (http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/pool-agree-fee-with-hull-for-ince-1-7054502)

gardsPNE
18-01-2015, 12:06 PM
Blackpool only being paid 1.6m for Tom Ince. :D

Best of it is Blackpool have to pay Liverpool 35% of that as part of a sell on clause. :D

Pathetic Oyston was hoping for 8m silly man. :O

Stuff you Karl nice to see you suffer once again, I am sure no one will feel sorry for you, I am sure it will go in to the Oyston off shore bank account never to be seen again like the premier league money was. >:(

1.6 for Ince is a steel however 8 mill is way to much. I think you should have got in the region of 3-4 mill. God you need to get rid of that low life family, even us Nobbers are feeling for you, having the wrong chairman running your club really does get to all footie fans.

Kseasider
21-01-2015, 01:48 AM
what a sharp business man,