PDA

View Full Version : fed up

Kseasider
21-01-2015, 01:58 AM
i am fed up with a team of no , short contract, no memorable players, not worthy of the kit...im on my knees, ...please BFC do something.

fyldeflyer
21-01-2015, 09:38 AM
The clubs been in steadly decline since the premier league days, but it's speeded up at an alarming rate the last couple of seasons some have said its asset stripping for when the Oystons finally leave but it does beg the question why would any owner/family deliberately run the club down to become a laughing stock heading for relegation to league one?

It's just shambolic at the moment no other word can express it all. >:(

bfcandproud
21-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Hi chaps

Well I haven't bought a ST and haven't been this season and refuse to go and I will never enter the stadium again whilst our current owners are at the helm

I don't think there is a football club anywhere in the world, at any level, which is as much a laughing stock as ours and run as poorly football wise

It's appalling what we have become :blue:

fyldeflyer
21-01-2015, 02:25 PM
So much for the clown saying, "were the envy of the football league" :blue:

What a pathetic statement, nearly as good as "judge me at the end of the season" :blue:

Truly embarrassing.

boywonder
27-01-2015, 10:39 PM
Hi chaps

Well I haven't bought a ST and haven't been this season and refuse to go and I will never enter the stadium again whilst our current owners are at the helm

I don't think there is a football club anywhere in the world, at any level, which is as much a laughing stock as ours and run as poorly football wise

It's appalling what we have become :blue: Wigan are giving you a run for your money. Good luck can't see it but hope you stop up.

bfcandproud
28-01-2015, 12:14 PM
How do bw

Not a chance mate...we need 13 points as it is to get out of the bottom 3

We will be lucky to get 13 before the end of the season

fyldeflyer
28-01-2015, 09:42 PM
Think Fester have more chance winning the premier league than us stopping up if I am being honest. :blue:

Kseasider
25-02-2015, 02:26 AM
Shocking performance against Brentford tonight, the stats are crazy, we are done.

ericwas
25-02-2015, 09:05 PM
As a neutral I am sad to see Blackpool where they are now.
Was talking to a Blackpool fan who has supported them for 50 years home and away and even though he hates the owners he will always be a Blackpool fan come rain or shine.
He would support them even if they ended up non-league.
He told me about the demo's outside the ground before matches which I will see when my club play there on March 7th. Hope Blackpool can pull through. All the best.