PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 22 + FA Cup 3)

CAMiller
24-01-2015, 08:10 PM
With so many shock results week 22 was always going to be down to who could hit on correct scores and with two apiece Brin just edges out wathrufc to collect the win from 22pts as mmniall takes 3rd. 7 of the 10 games yielded a grand total of just 8pts, Rotherman was the only player other than Brin to get 3 predictions correct and unsurprisingly there are a Magnificent Seven donkeys in FrickleyAway, fromafar, KILL_YOUR_HEROES, pip_y, SPERMY, TimeforAle and XserbarusX.

FA Cup Results shown below, semi finals to be played when the next round of cup is played. CentreMid takes his turn at the top of the table but there will be many more twists and turns before the end of the season with just 11pts separating the top 8.

pip_y 2 v Blade_Hater 9
villamiller 4 v LeedsMiller1989 9
mmniall 12 v SPERMY 2
Adventus2012 4 v FrickleyAway 2

Week 22
Winner: Brin 22pts 1x8 (Birmingham), 1x7 (Preston), 1x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd: wathrufc 14pts
3rd: mmniall 12pts
Donkeys: FrickleyAway, fromafar

fromafar
24-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Good on yer mate, What a way to start a day, I don't feel as bad as last week, well Rotherham Utd never lost , and I didn't put any money on the fixed odds, some baffling results there, congratulations to everyone that picked a correct result.! ! Now where's my coffee.

Brin
24-01-2015, 08:54 PM
[quote="CAMiller"]With so many shock results week 22 was always going to be down to who could hit on correct scores and with two apiece Brin just edges out wathrufc to collect the win from 22pts as mmniall takes 3rd. 7 of the 10 games yielded a grand total of just 8pts, Rotherman was the only player other than Brin to get 3 predictions correct and unsurprisingly there are a Magnificent Seven donkeys in FrickleyAway, fromafar, KILL_YOUR_HEROES, pip_y, SPERMY, TimeforAle and XserbarusX.

FA Cup Results shown below, semi finals to be played when the next round of cup is played. CentreMid takes his turn at the top of the table but there will be many more twists and turns before the end of the season with just 11pts separating the top 8.

pip_y 2 v Blade_Hater 9
villamiller 4 v LeedsMiller1989 9
mmniall 12 v SPERMY 2
Adventus2012 4 v FrickleyAway 2

Week 22
Winner: Brin 22pts 1x8 (Birmingham), 1x7 (Preston), 1x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd: wathrufc 14pts
3rd:

Brin
24-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Good on yer mate, What a way to start a day, I don't feel as bad as last week, well Rotherham Utd never lost , and I didn't put any money on the fixed odds, some baffling results there, congratulations to everyone that picked a correct result.! ! Now where's my coffee.

Got hammered today with my bets and thought i'd rescue them with Liverpool...doh! spanked again...:blue: :blue: :blue:

fromafar
24-01-2015, 09:05 PM
Brin The Suns still shinning, and the birds are whistling, "A bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush" but I wish I had my five dollars still in my pocket . But its still fun.! !:D :D :D

Brin
24-01-2015, 09:16 PM
[quote="fromafar" but I wish I had my five dollars still in my pocket . But its still fun.! !:D :D :D[/quote]

It is indeed pal and if you can afford the odd flutter then there's no harm in it if kept in check...as for the sun shining and birds singing...I need to be where you are now bloody freezing here ...brrrr