PDA

View Full Version : Our trip to the valley.

millmoormagic
29-01-2015, 02:48 PM
Hello folks, Miller here, just on here to ask advice on the best possible options for me on saturday, driving down, is there plenty of parking or better to park up at a tube station and go in that way?

valley
30-01-2015, 06:02 PM
Hello folks, Miller here, just on here to ask advice on the best possible options for me on saturday, driving down, is there plenty of parking or better to park up at a tube station and go in that way?

Hello

Thanks for your query.

You can park in one of the residential streets further away from the ground and walk if you are driving. I would suggest roads like Elliscombe, Wyndcliff etc off and near to Wellington Gardens. The ones nearer the ground are likely to fill up more quickly but many of these roads further out are residential and free parking but check for signs just in case and only about a 15 minute walk to the Valley.

Just follow the crowd or use the map below. It's actually not as bad parking nearish to the Valley as some other London football grounds. You can see the ground on the street map link.

Otherwise there are some trains running from Charing Cross to Charlton station and just cross the road and walk dow