PDA

View Full Version : OH DEAR ME - GARDS

CalverleyBoy
31-01-2015, 05:03 PM
I feel let down by the pathetic attempt by your mob today - I had you down for a draw and you go and lose, not that you needed reminding of that.

No Garner, no Beckford - no depth in the squad I did say it would happen, now I am wondering if the play offs is too optimistic a prediction for you.

Do you think Garner will play again this season?

alfinyalcabo
31-01-2015, 09:18 PM
A very bad day all round Gards. Your lads and the clarets losing,whilst the a Bastids and Dirty *****in Leeds scab wins :(

gardsPNE
02-02-2015, 06:54 PM
A very bad day all round Gards. Your lads and the clarets losing,whilst the a Bastids and Dirty *****in Leeds scab wins :(

Not a good month at the office for the Lilywhites Alfi. I was in Pompey at the weekend and took in the Crawley game and while we had a lot of the play we were very poor up front and stupid daft errors at the back. CB is right we have no feckin strikers that can lead the line at the moment except for the two has beens. To be fair to Grayson though he has Garner and Hugill longterm and Beckford down with something or other so that leaves Davies who wont score in a month of Sundays and Blake who is still not match fit (will he ever gain his sharpness who knows). I suppose its Graysons fault trying to use players who have done it in the past however it is indeed in the past.

gardsPNE
02-02-2015, 07:03 PM
I feel let down by the pathetic attempt by your mob today - I had you down for a draw and you go and lose, not that you needed reminding of that.

No Garner, no Beckford - no depth in the squad I did say it would happen, now I am wondering if the play offs is too optimistic a prediction for you.

Do you think Garner will play again this season?

Garner and Hugill are back in training thats all i know and I presume both are still weeks away yet so more likely to be end of month --- THANK GOD !!!!!

Dont see how we can beat the Blunts tomorrow night with the current form and zero strikers that can score goals and more importantly lead the line which neither Davies or Blake can do.

If we are still a month away from the two injured then we should have got somebody on loan instead of bringing in unfit players tryin to get back into the game.

CalverleyBoy
09-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Bradford did your mob a big favour tonight note their croed 12000 on a monday night double pne's Saturday crowd

gardsPNE
10-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Bradford did your mob a big favour tonight note their croed 12000 on a monday night double pne's Saturday crowd

You've had one too many of the sauce CB that's 1500 short of our gate last Saturday.
Preston are back, Preston are back hello hello

CalverleyBoy
10-02-2015, 10:50 PM

You've had one too many of the sauce CB that's 1500 short of our gate last Saturday.
Preston are back, Preston are back hello hello[/quote]

I didn't realise Coventry had such a large number of travelling fans you were lucky tonight ten men fromtwo minutes how much did that cost

alfinyalcabo
11-02-2015, 05:07 PM

Preston are back, Preston are back hello hello[/quote]

I didn't realise Coventry had such a large number of travelling fans you were lucky tonight ten men fromtwo minutes how much did that cost[/quote]

It wouldn't have cost as much as it costs to watch Dirty Leeds play at home.. XD

alfinyalcabo
11-02-2015, 05:09 PM

Obviously maths is not your strong point CB. :)

gardsPNE
11-02-2015, 08:37 PM

Obviously maths is not your strong point CB. :)[/quote]

well its not from counting goals thats for sure ;D

CalverleyBoy
11-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Two goals mid week away is more than enough this week makes our position a little more comfortable, unlike another club I wont mention other than to say I do not think man u will turn up worn out on Monday night but Gards I will be the first to say well done if you beat them.

gardsPNE
12-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Two goals mid week away is more than enough this week makes our position a little more comfortable, unlike another club I wont mention other than to say I do not think man u will turn up worn out on Monday night but Gards I will be the first to say well done if you beat them.

I can't argue with you CB 2-0 at Reading was what you lot needed. The game on Monday can't come soon enough and it will be a cracking atmosphere and I just hope the Manc's play like they did against Cambridge away in the previous round, then we will have half a chance.

CalverleyBoy
13-02-2015, 12:33 AM

I can't argue with you CB 2-0 at Reading was what you lot needed. The game on Monday can't come soon enough and it will be a cracking atmosphere and I just hope the Manc's play like they did against Cambridge away in the previous round, then we will have half a chance.[/quote]

I have just put your mob down for a surprise 1 0 win in the leeds prediction league DO NOT LET ME DOWN - I am struggling almost as badly for points as Burnley ;D

gardsPNE
14-02-2015, 03:56 PM
,I really really hope you are spot on with 1-0 CB. God wouldn't that be absolutely wild and the crowd will go ballistic. ;D :D

My stomach is churning over thinking about it, really can't wait for this game.

CalverleyBoy
14-02-2015, 04:34 PM
,I really really hope you are spot on with 1-0 CB. God wouldn't that be absolutely wild and the crowd will go ballistic. ;D :D

Keep calm Gards, think of your blood pressure. Now legally in English law you need a group of 12 or more for a riot so there is no danger of being accused of that should you all get carried away. if Alf is there he can use his fingers to check, if he needs to use his toes you are in trouble. XD

alfinyalcabo
14-02-2015, 10:00 PM

Keep calm Gards, think of your blood pressure. Now legally in English law you need a group of 12 or more for a riot so there is no danger of being accused of that should you all get carried away. if Alf is there he can use his fingers to check, if he needs to use his toes you are in trouble. XD[/quote]

Hey Gards ,don't you just hate Dirty Leeds fans.. Especially co-cky dirty Leeds fans.. XD

CalverleyBoy
15-02-2015, 12:05 AM

Keep calm Gards, think of your blood pressure. Now legally in English law you need a group of 12 or more for a riot so there is no danger of being accused of that should you all get carried away. if Alf is there he can use his fingers to check, if he needs to use his toes you are in trouble. XD[/quote]

Hey Gards ,don't you just hate Dirty Leeds fans.. Especially co-cky dirty Leeds fans.. XD[/quote]

just had a look at the next four Burnley fixtures - phew not much change there for you boys Alf - I'll be kind and give you a point in the Swansea game. As for Preston, I'll stick with my sneaky 1 nil win prediction for them.

alfinyalcabo
15-02-2015, 07:21 PM

Hey Gards ,don't you just hate Dirty Leeds fans.. Especially co-cky dirty Leeds fans.. XD[/quote]

just had a look at the next four Burnley fixtures - phew not much change there for you boys Alf - I'll be kind and give you a point in the Swansea game. As for Preston, I'll sti