PDA

View Full Version : Can we do it tonight...

gardsPNE
16-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Well can we actually do the Manc's tonight, what is everybody's thoughts and do you think we have a chance. I am going here with my heart only and say 2-1 with a late Clarke winner :D :D

alfinyalcabo
16-02-2015, 05:37 PM
No.. I hope I am wrong though.. XD

CalverleyBoy
16-02-2015, 07:18 PM
Lots of interest on here says it one pne fan the nomad from burnley oh and me You could have used the thread one nil to you lot

BradfordFozzie
16-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Well can we actually do the Manc's tonight, what is everybody's thoughts and do you think we have a chance. I am going here with my heart only and say 2-1 with a late Clarke winner :D :D

Good luck for tonight Gards from us Millers!

Fozzie. ;D

fyldeflyer
17-02-2015, 08:20 AM
You have to agree Manure v Arsenal sounds a better prospect game than PKE v Arsenal. ;)

Rooney is a cheat though, Phil Dowd has took over from Howard Webb as the new refs supporters secretary.

ob790
17-02-2015, 01:27 PM
I guess that's what you get with Premier League refs though whether you play United or whoever. To be honest it's a toss up between the awful officiating in League One or the lobsided officiating you get in the cup against a big team! Hard to choose!

gardsPNE
21-02-2015, 03:21 PM

Fozzie. ;D[/quote]

Oh well Fozzie it wasn't to be Matie but glad to see you on here again

gardsPNE
21-02-2015, 03:24 PM
You have to agree Manure v Arsenal sounds a better prospect game than PKE v Arsenal. ;)

Rooney is a cheat though, Phil Dowd has took over from Howard Webb as the new refs supporters secretary.

Afternoon FF and nice to hear from ya and to be honest totally agree with you regarding the ref. Shrek though is an absolutely heartbreaking cheating ugly fecker.

CalverleyBoy
21-02-2015, 09:37 PM

Afternoon FF and nice to hear from ya and to be honest totally agree with you regarding the ref. Shrek though is an absolutely heartbreaking cheating ugly fecker.[/quote]

As much as I loathe Rooney, he knows how to get and take a penalty - as for the ref I think you had your favour from him when he didn't send Davies off in the second half(he was on a yellow and then battered Smalling). The bottom line was that you should have finished them off in the first half, Falcao was playing for PNE not Man u and you should have taken the opportunity when you had 12 men.

Grayson had the right response in his post match summing up - you have promotion to concentrate on - those play offs are hard wo

BradfordFozzie
26-02-2015, 10:06 PM

Fozzie. ;D[/quote]

Oh well Fozzie it wasn't to be Matie but glad to see you on here again[/quote]

No worries mate, hope to renew acquaintances next season...in the Championship! Hopefully.

gardsPNE
01-03-2015, 07:37 AM

Fozzie. ;D[/

Oh well Fozzie it wasn't to be Matie but glad to see you on here again[/quote]

No worries mate, hope to renew acquaintances next season...in the Championship! Hopefully.[/quote]

Well Fozzie we are trying our damnedest and after January's disaster month we follow it up with Fantastic February, 5 games 15 points and zero goals conceded along with all our rivals dropping points galore. You can't ask anymore than that.

By the way you Millers had a must win result come through yesterday against Millwall. We may yet see you in the Championship