PDA

View Full Version : Insults

bongosdad
16-02-2015, 07:37 PM
I think its all to easy to insult someone on the board. Ive done it myself but realised I actually deep down feel bad when I do. You might win the argument but your conscience will always make you feel dreadful.

icecreamman
16-02-2015, 07:40 PM
It's a nice sentiment, but I can feel the wind gusts from Freer's windup all the way over here in California... ;)

NuclearDevice
16-02-2015, 08:43 PM
I think its all to easy to insult someone on the board. Ive done it myself but realised I actually deep down feel bad when I do. You might win the argument but your conscience will always make you feel dreadful.

Remind me when it was that you won the argument - ever.

Get over yourself Bong.

PS - wrong forum.

PPS - please don't insult me after my mild chastising - you'll only feel dreadful afterwards ;) ;) :P :P

freer
16-02-2015, 08:56 PM

Remind me when it was that you won the argument - ever.

Get over yourself Bong.

PS - wrong forum.

PPS - please don't insult me after my mild chastising - you'll only feel dreadful afterwards ;) ;) :P :P[/quote]

X-D X-D X-D X-D One of your very best Nuc :star:

I put on some suitably poignant background music (The theme tune to "The Banana Splits") while I read Bongo's initial thread, its soooooo sad (sniff) where did I put that handkerchief (sniff) :-O

Bongo this is no way for the descendant of an Australian Premier to act MAN UP f/f/s

bongosdad
16-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Im fine freer its people like you I feel sorry for.

rob1979
16-02-2015, 09:27 PM
Bongo,freer is just a keyboard warrior,bullys you behind,but to be honest,cant wait to put you boys down and out the f.a cup,**** team **** dfans,championship club.

bodylessheath
16-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Bongo,freer is just a keyboard warrior,bullys you behind,but to be honest,cant wait to put you boys down and out the f.a cup,**** team **** dfans,championship club.

Jealousy my old bean, simply gets you nowhere.
You really are my fellow an a annoying oink. Simply put, those from the lower classes over yonder in Ocker Bonk, have no place in our, shall we say, middle class world - so orf with you.
Now... where's my G&T ,...

Arran007
16-02-2015, 09:55 PM
You shouldn't insult any posters on here, even the smelly scumbags from Sandwell Valley ! ;D

freer
16-02-2015, 10:05 PM

Look Dipstick, If your going to have a pop at Villa, spare us the sympathetic aunt crap, pretending to care about Bongo

Just make your infantile comments & wind your neck in, go & hide back under the rock you crawled out from beneath -there’s a good girl

Love the “Keyboard Warrior” bit...W/T/F How then would you describe your self ?

You slither over here run your mouth/giving it Big ?

Your a sad hypercritical no-mark :-)

bongosdad
16-02-2015, 10:56 PM
Just take it on the chin freer. Its not to late to be saved.

stateside
16-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Bongo,freer is just a keyboard warrior,bullys you behind,but to be honest,cant wait to put you boys down and out the f.a cup,**** team **** dfans,championship club.. So a bully on the Internet is a keyboard warrior. What do they call the forum brown nose?

Oh yes. Laurie. Jog on Laurie79.

bongosdad
16-02-2015, 11:31 PM

Remind me when it was that you won the argument - ever.[/quote]

Gareth Barry

freer
16-02-2015, 11:42 PM
Just take it on the chin freer. Its not to late to be saved.

Too late to be saved ?

Have you joined the Jehovah Witnesses or something

If so your too late I'm an atheist thank Christ ! :-)

bongosdad
16-02-2015, 11:55 PM
Forgive him father he doesn't know what hes typing.

Lindenbaggie
17-02-2015, 12:22 PM
You shouldn't insult any posters on here, even the smelly scumbags from Sandwell Valley ! ;D

Hello Arran- I made a delivery to your ground last week, and I'll tell you what mate the smell is a lot sweeter in Sandwell Valley than around Witton. Can you give us advance advice of the best toiletries to use after visiting your ground please?

Lindenbaggie
17-02-2015, 12:40 PM

Hello Arran- I made a delivery to your ground last week, and I'll tell you what mate the smell is a lot sweeter in Sandwell Valley than around Witton. Can you give us advance advice of the best toiletries to use after visiting your ground please?[/quote]

Hello Arran- A bit slow for you not to reply. On the toilet like?

NuclearDevice
17-02-2015, 08:59 PM

Can you give us advance advice of the best toiletries to use after visiting your ground please?[/quote]

If it's toiletries you're after, I think I can give you some advice.

You should get yourself down to your local 99p Stores and buy yourself some Colgate Mouthwash and toothpaste for your bad breath, Lynx deodarant to stop the stench from your armpits, Dove soap so you can have your annual bath, Shampoo for your greasy hair, Clearzit for your pus filled face and maybe some vaseline for you and your boyfriend.

I hope that helps :) :)

Lindenbaggie
17-02-2015, 11:13 PM

Can you give us advance advice of the best toiletries to use after visiting your ground please?[/quote]

If it's toiletries you're after, I think I can give you some advice.

You should get yourself down to your local 99p Stores and buy yourself some Colgate Mouthwash and toothpaste for your bad breath, Lynx deodarant to stop the stench from your armpits, Dove soap so you can have your annual bath, Shampoo for your greasy hair, Clearzit for your pus filled face and maybe some vaseline for you and your boyfriend.

I hope that helps :) :)[/quote]

Thanks for that. I just wanted to know what you lot use.

Arran007
18-02-2015, 01:15 AM

Hello Arran- I made a delivery to your ground last week, and I'll tell you what mate the smell is a lot sweeter in Sandwell Valley than around Witton. Can you give us advance advice of the best toiletries to use after visiting your ground please?[/quote]

The fact that I put a 'wink' after my post was supposed to mean it was ironic.

And I thought WBA(IQ)53 was dumb ;D

Notice the wink again !

Lindenbaggie
19-02-2015, 05:31 PM

The fact that I put a 'wink' after my post was supposed to mean it was ironic.

And I thought WBA(IQ)53 was dumb ;D

Notice the wink again ![/quote]

Sorry mate. I thought the wink was to just confirm you're one eyed.