PDA

View Full Version : For all the mugs who thought PNE were faltering...

pnethor
04-03-2015, 10:42 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/30xem4w.jpg

The Lilywhite Sleeping Giants are waking up and next season they will have the Championship for breakfast!!

COYW!!

WE ARE SUPERIOR!! B) B) B) B)

gardsPNE
06-03-2015, 04:43 PM

The Lilywhite Sleeping Giants are waking up and next season they will have the Championship for breakfast!!

COYW!!

BOOOOOOM !!!!!!! Get in there my son.

Thor is back hello hello ;D :D

alfinyalcabo
06-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Is that Thors dad? He's aged fast if it isn't. :)

CalverleyBoy
07-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Having watched MK Dons on Tuesday night i don't think you need to worry about them an more they were absolutely useless and Chesterfield deserved their 3 points.. Only good thing about the game was the ground and the 12 quid entry fee that included a half decent pie and a pint.

CalverleyBoy
07-03-2015, 05:12 PM
Having watched MK Dons on Tuesday night i don't think you need to worry about them an more they were absolutely useless and Chesterfield deserved their 3 points.. Only good thing about the game was the ground and the 12 quid entry fee that included a half decent pie and a pint.

I am going to stop predicting your wins it seems to be having an effect. Well who would have thought it little pne in the auto slots - The Swindon game at the end of April will be pivotal in who takes 2nd slot.

gardsPNE
08-03-2015, 04:32 PM

I am going to stop predicting your wins it seems to be having an effect. Well who would have thought it little pne in the auto slots - The Swindon game at the end of April will be pivotal in who takes 2nd slot.[/quote]

Thanks CB please continue ;D and yes Swindon and the Brizzles games will be massive for us.

alfinyalcabo
08-03-2015, 06:17 PM

I am going to stop predicting your wins it seems to be having an effect. Well who would have thought it little pne in the auto slots - The Swindon game at the end of April will be pivotal in who takes 2nd slot.[/quote]

Thanks CB please continue ;D and yes Swindon and the Brizzles games will be massive for us.[/quote]

Hope you beat the Brizzies,but my loyalty will have to be with the Bobs board and Gaz.B) .. come on Swindon. Sorry Gards

gardsPNE
08-03-2015, 06:24 PM

Thanks CB please continue ;D and yes Swindon and the Brizzles games will be massive for us.[/quote]

Hope you beat the Brizzies,but my loyalty will have to be with the Bobs board and Gaz.B) .. come on Swindon. Sorry Gards[/quote]

I understand your loyalty with the Bobs board Alfi and it cou

freer
03-04-2015, 08:50 AM
Is that Thors dad? He's aged fast if it isn't. :)

No its PNE very own idiot Thor

Best remembered for the scene in “The Silence of The Lambs” where Thor in his portrayal of the “Nonce” dances around with his willy tucked between his legs

Preston Fan :-S who’d have thought it eh ?

CalverleyBoy
03-04-2015, 08:32 PM
OK, I give in you will go up automatically - I have just looked at Swindons next four games and I doubt they will get more than six points from them, so you can only mess it up yourselves now. I was hoping Chesterfield were going to lose today but well done to them coming back from 2 down. I just hope Doncaster don't do the same.

gardsPNE
05-04-2015, 08:29 PM
OK, I give in you will go up automatically - I have just looked at Swindons next four games and I doubt they will get more than six points from them, so you can only mess it up yourselves now. I was hoping Chesterfield were going to lose today but well done to them coming back from 2 down. I just hope Doncaster don't do the same.

The plastics have brought themselves back into it with a couple of good results and will fancy 6 points from their next two games (Scunny and port vale) while we play Bradford and Brizzles and Swindon play Brizzles and Peterborough. This is going to go right to the wire I'm afraid my fellow North Enders.

CalverleyBoy
06-04-2015, 10:10 AM
It's yours to lose now. I posted a few weeks back that I saw MK and they were absolutely useless, however they have turned things back around now - I noticed they have brought Hall in from Bolton (if he gets a game) who could prove useful for them.

Enjoy your trip to Bradford, a great example of of what European money could have done for a City.

The game is too difficult to call, Bradford run hot and cold particularly at home, they will either wipe the floor with you or roll over and help you win. They have had a lot of games in the last couple of weeks so I think you'll sneak it - if you do they can whistle goodbye to the play offs, lose and my earlier prophecy of a PNE Bradford wembley final is back on.

You need to keep an eye on Grayson, so close to home for him and the mighty home of Leeds he might go AWOL.

gardsPNE
06-04-2015, 12:51 PM
It's yours to lose now. I posted a few weeks back that I saw MK and they were absolutely useless, however they have turned things back around now - I noticed they have brought Hall in from Bolton (if he gets a game) who could prove useful for them.

Enjoy your trip to Bradford, a great example of of what European money could have done for a City.

The game is too difficult to call, Bradford run hot and cold particularly at home, they will either wipe the floor with you or roll over and help you win. They have had a lot of games in the last couple of weeks so I think you'll sneak it - if you do they can whistle goodbye to the play offs, lose and my earlier prophecy of a PNE Bradford wembley final is back on.

You need to keep an eye on Grayson, so close to home for him and the mighty home of Leeds he might go AWOL.

His white rose is faiding CB and he is happy to have white but it's Lilywhites ;D

Yeah this game could go eit

CalverleyBoy
06-04-2015, 03:56 PM
Roll over and help you win - who said that. Jesus how much help do you lot get - 10 men after 10 min a penalty you can't score from. As the song goes some guys have all the luck. Don't forget to send some money to Routis you owe him big time for today, I think it would have been a far more even game without his red card.

gardsPNE
07-04-2015, 06:55 PM
Roll over and help you win - who said that. Jesus how much help do you lot get - 10 men after 10 min a penalty you can't score from. As the song goes some guys have all the luck. Don't forget to send some money to Routis you owe him big time for today, I think it would have been a far more even game without his red card.

If he hadnt have illegally stopped Garner then we would have taken the lead early doors. Its swings and roundabouts and if teams want to try and stop Garner illegally then thats what you get. Chesterfield did the same thing, obviously too hot to handle :D :D

We dont need any help CB and 13 unbeaten (10 wins, 3 draws) says it all. Bring on the Brizzles B)

kentmillerman
27-04-2015, 06:20 PM
What an ugly ferker thor is. :P

Nedstarks_son
03-05-2015, 02:38 PM

COYW!!

Thor is back hello hello ;D :D[/quote]

Is Thor Micky Rourke out of the wrestler film. Gutted for the majority but not for the clown that is Thor just because he comes on our board and plays the fool.

Hope you come up through the play offs and have you at the NY stadium next season again.

Up the Millers

CalverleyBoy
03-05-2015, 03:19 PM

COYW!!

Thor is back hello hello ;D :D[/quote]

Is Thor Micky Rourke out of the wrestler film. Gutted for the majority but not for the clown that is Thor just because he comes on our board and plays the fool.

Hope you come up through the play offs and have you at the NY stadium next season again.

Up the Millers[/quote]

WHat you hoping for six easy points - PNE didn't have the bottle today if they do get to Wembley they'll cack their selves -

McSeasiders post is one of the funniest on here - sorry Gards, I did laugh at Bottle Boys.

alfinyalcabo
03-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Sorry Gards couldn't resist. XD XD

Thor can Dance along to this.. :) - view external link (http://youtu.be/4_cPa_79Ig8)

CalverleyBoy
03-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Sorry Gards couldn't resist. XD XD

Thor can Dance along to this.. :)

Jim Bowen comes to mind - 'look at what you would have won' a trip to Elland Road. Still they have all the excitement of the playoffs to face now.

Any way your mob will be playing them season after next Alf - Double drop Burnley. ;D

freer
05-05-2015, 02:05 PM
What an ugly ferker thor is. :P

Yep, He sure is one hell of an ugly mother ! :-)

millavanilla
16-05-2015, 09:40 AM

COYW!!

Hello there thor...you failed auto but then axed the blue and white sheepies causing their manager to finally flee..i wish you luck in the final,as playing you is obviously more attractive than playing swindon with a few hundred travelling fans,but beware..they play attractive football and are very capable of winning..so wave thy mighty sword and slay them,so that our paths may cross again..thor is all powerful!!!

nickyd63
30-06-2015, 03:45 PM

COYW!!

See you still talk like a :star: P...k