PDA

View Full Version : Last 8 games...

gardsPNE
08-03-2015, 05:09 PM
What a turn around from our fortunes in January. A couple of shrewd signings from Grayson and JG back we have had a magnificent 8 game run collecting 22 points out of 24 and conceding only 2 goals. We have now setup several cracking home games starting with the likes of Rochdale on Good Friday and then Swindon and Brizzles in April.

Up the Lilywhites and finally getting promotion is in our control. Come on PNE fans lets start boosting our home gates as the lads are now starting to play and it's the least they deserve.

alfinyalcabo
08-03-2015, 06:14 PM
Yes,you are on a great run Gards mate. Maybe it might encourage a few of the old posters to come back on here posting again. Used to be a good board with plenty of banter going on between the local fans of the east lancs clubs ,not forgetting that a Dirty Leeds poster as well.

gardsPNE
08-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Yes,you are on a great run Gards mate. Maybe it might encourage a few of the old posters to come back on here posting again. Used to be a good board with plenty of banter going on between the local fans of the east lancs clubs ,not forgetting that a Dirty Leeds poster as well.

Indeed and hopefully our crowds climb back into 5 figures again like the start of the season.

CalverleyBoy
13-03-2015, 10:47 AM

Indeed and hopefully our crowds climb back into 5 figures again like the start of the season.[/quote]

Five figures? Would that be one, two, three, four. Err where's the last one
. Ok five or not quite a handful in Burnley,

As for banter you forgot the west coast boys, mind you can forgive them being quiet. If you actually get promotion I'll grace the doors of the great room, I am reliable informed the prices have been cut in there.

gardsPNE
14-03-2015, 11:33 PM

Indeed and hopefully our crowds climb back into 5 figures again like the start of the season.[/quote]

Five figures? Would that be one, two, three, four. Err where's the last one
. Ok five or not quite a handful in Burnley,

As for banter you forgot the west coast boys, mind you can forgive them being quiet. If you actually get promotion I'll grace the doors of the great room, I am reliable informed the prices have been cut in there.[/quote]

The doors are ajar CB ;D

alfinyalcabo
15-03-2015, 08:57 AM
Looking even better now Guards .. Great win yesterday. The Swindon match will be massive .. B)

gardsPNE
15-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Looking even better now Guards .. Great win yesterday. The Swindon match will be massive .. B)

Indeed Alfi and it could absolutely be the decider for goes up and who goes in the Play-offs.

Fantastic win for you Dingles yesterday Matie and only 3 points off 4 teams. If you lot can be within 1-3 points at the end if the season then job done and all to play for.

CalverleyBoy
20-03-2015, 11:12 PM
Barnsley to come good tomorrow - 2 - 1 win to them.

gardsPNE
21-03-2015, 08:54 AM

Another very good away following today will yet again give the players a continued boost away from home. 3-2 to the mighty whites, onwards and upwards :D

Acido
21-03-2015, 09:56 PM

We did come good today, it was a good game for both sides and a draw was fair. Dont let Larry Grayson fool you with his mouthy comments.

BTW arent you a Leeds fan Calverley ?

What do you think of Redders, do you want him long term next season ;)

gardsPNE
22-03-2015, 08:28 AM

We did come good today, it was a good game for both sides and a draw was fair. Dont let Larry Grayson fool you with his mouthy comments.

What do you think of Redders, do you want him long term next season ;)[/quote]

Grayson thought a draw was a fair result and the game could have gone either way. We are both still unbeaten and we can continue to march on and both sides can still claim they are the inform teams in this division :D

alfinyalcabo
22-03-2015, 03:10 PM
A fair result my @rse.. It's never a fair result when a team frommYawkshire tek a point off a team from Gods county.. >:( >:( XD

Especially when it's the Yawkshire Dingles. :s

Lancashire La la la la ...Lancashire la la la la :star: :star: :star:

alfinyalcabo
22-03-2015, 03:12 PM

What do you think of Redders, do you want him long term next season ;)[/quote]

They just want the glory days back.. They still believe they are a massive club..
You've just got to laugh at the deluded fools .. XD XD XD XD

CalverleyBoy
22-03-2015, 04:50 PM
A sad day yesterday having to share the spoils with Preston, fleetwood and the biggest insult of all Blackpool, who should be ashamed of their ploughed field pitch.

Redders has turned things around this year I think he deserves a full season at the reins with a team that will have the benefit of a full pre season training period under their belt we will be auto promotion next year. Six easy points from Burnley, another six at Bristol and Swindon and just four from Bradford. Crikey I am starting to sound like Thor.

Gards, how did it feel to have a proper team in town on friday nights? - the mighty Leeds graced your presence by staying at the Marriott - doesn't say much for Blackpool does it can't provide a decent hotel. :)

gardsPNE
23-03-2015, 06:38 AM
A sad day yesterday having to share the spoils with Preston, fleetwood and the biggest insult of all Blackpool, who should be ashamed of their ploughed field pitch.

Redders has turned things around this year I think he deserves a full season at the reins with a team that will have the benefit of a full pre season training period under their belt we will be auto promotion next year. Six easy points from Burnley, another six at Bristol and Swindon and just four from Bradford. Crikey I am starting to sound like Thor.

Gards, how did it feel to have a proper team in town on friday nights? - the mighty Leeds graced your presence by staying at the Marriott - doesn't say much for Blackpool does it can't provide a decent hotel. :)

You deluded fool CB, did u say the mighty Leeds who couldn't even beat the Lashers at Bombsite Road XD XD XD

gardsPNE
23-03-2015, 06:40 AM
A fair result my @rse.. It's never a fair result when a team frommYawkshire tek a point off a team from Gods county.. >:( >:( XD

Especially when it's the Yawkshire Dingles. :s

Lancashire La la la la ...Lancashire la la la la :star: :star: :star:

I do apologise Alfi you are absolutely right and I have no idea what I was thinking. The greatest county in the world - Lancashire la la la ;D

pnethor
23-03-2015, 01:50 PM
Leeds could do a blackpuddle next season. Should be an easy 3pts for the Sleeping Giants.

Acido
23-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Thanks Gards for your decent comments on our board, maybe there are some decent Preston fans after all ;)

BTW, where is Super Micky Conroy these days!!.

As for this Lancashire nonsense, enjoy your season in Cricket's Lg Two yet again wont you XD

CalverleyBoy
29-03-2015, 03:30 PM
Just watched your game with Fleetwood - I hope Huntington is OK, he looked out of it for a while.

Cracking Fleetwood goal and thought they were going to take it towards the end. As for the PNE performance not exactly Championship football today, your goal was half decent but then you gave up. - I think Swindon will pinch the second spot based on todays effort. I had you down for a one all draw so I am happy as Larry (or not in PNE's case - work it out Thor).

Just looked at your remaining matches, Bradford are going to plough their pitch for next Mondays game so watch your ankles (coincidentally Fleetwoods pitch looked pretty good - Blackpool take note). The Notts County game will be the crucial one though, they are going to have to win to keep out of the mire so tell your boys to double up on shin pads - you're in for a kicking. I think that game will impact on your game against Swindon who are playing Walsall mid week and they will be safe by then so not as big a threat physicall

gardsPNE
29-03-2015, 04:46 PM
[quote="CalverleyBoy"]Just watched your game with Fleetwood - I hope Huntington is OK, he looked out of it for a while.

Cracking Fleetwood goal and thought they were going to take it towards the end. As for the PNE performance not exactly Championship football today, your goal was half decent but then you gave up. - I think Swindon will pinch the second spot based on todays effort. I had you down for a one all draw so I am happy as Larry (or not in PNE's case - work it out Thor).

Just looked at your remaining matches, Bradford are going to plough their pitch for next Mondays game so watch your ankles (coincidentally Fleetwoods pitch looked pretty good - Blackpool take note). The Notts County game will be the crucial one though, they are going to have to win to keep out of the mire so tell your boys to double up on shin pads - you're in for a kicking. I think that game will impact on your game against Swindon who are playing Walsall mid week and they wil

alfinyalcabo
29-03-2015, 04:49 PM
[quote="gardsPNE"]Just watched your game with Fleetwood - I hope Huntington is OK, he looked out of it for a while.

Just looked at your remaining matches, Bradford are going to plough their pitch for next Mondays game so watch your ankles (coincidentally Fleetwoods pitch looked pretty good - Blackpool take note). The Notts County game will be the crucial one though, they are going to have to win to keep out of the mire so tell your boys to double up on shin pads - you're in for a kicking. I think that game will impact on your game against Swindon

gardsPNE
29-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Oh yeah thanks for reminding me. He does reside in Gods County though so at least he has some sense there ;D

CalverleyBoy
29-03-2015, 05:52 PM
[quote="gardsPNE"]Just watched your game with Fleetwood - I hope Huntington is OK, he looked out of it for a while.

Just looked at your remaining matches, Bradford are going to plough their pitch for next Mondays game so watch your ankles (coincidentally Fleetwoods pitch looked pretty good - Blackpool take note). The Notts County game will be the crucial one though, they are going to have to win to keep out of the mire so tell your boys to double up on shin pads - you're in for a kicking. I think that game will impact on your game against Swindon

CalverleyBoy
29-03-2015, 05:55 PM
[quote="alfinyalcabo"]Just watched your game with Fleetwood - I hope Huntington is OK, he looked out of it for a while.

Just looked at your remaining matches, Bradford are going to plough their pitch for next Mondays game so watch your ankles (coincidentally Fleetwoods pitch looked pretty good - Blackpool take note). The Notts County game will be the crucial one though, they are going to have to win to keep out of the mire so tell your boys to double up on shin pads - you're in for a kicking. I think

Acido
31-03-2015, 02:20 PM
CB is just a WUM Gards ,>:) he doesn't know much about football being a a Dirty a Leeds fan. ;)

Arent you the great great grand-daddy of all WUM's Alf ? XD

What if we had a WUM World Cup on Footymad, where all the most annoying WUM's got together and thrashed it out. Who would end up as the winner ? Surely Thor has got to be in there representing Preston :P