PDA

View Full Version : Own Goal

manatmat
15-03-2015, 09:29 PM
I havn`t posted for a while, but am so P...d off about Derbys goal. The lad standing beside Ruddy can clearly be seen hanging onto his arm. He has it clamped under his own as the corner comes over. What is the point of having refs and linesmen and fourth officials if not one of them can see these things. It is not up to us to do their job for them. :/

daly
16-03-2015, 10:34 AM
Hard to say unless you have the facility to freeze frame, by the reaction of the city players they certainly did not think it was a foul but a mistake by Ruddy.
See Bradleys face

eamonnram
16-03-2015, 04:52 PM
Can you remember the game at the ipro? When we was 2-1 up in injury time and one of your players blatantly fouled Hendrick. The ref never gave it and you went on to equalise. What goes around eh ;D

Laurie
17-03-2015, 07:45 AM
Ahh yes but, as I remember we pretty much played you off the park, and a drawer was the least we deserved.
Sorry nothing against you boys, and yes I know you had injuries but you looked on of the worst sides to come to Carra this season, no intent on winning.
Having said that I don't blame you for those tik taks, was up to us to break you down.