PDA

View Full Version : Promotion...

gardsPNE
07-04-2015, 07:45 PM
We havent got to get to caught up in trying to catch The brizzles now we think Swindon's wheels have semi come off this Easter. The Plastics are going about their job and have a couple of straight forward games while we have quite the opposite. After tonights games by the looks of it Plastics are 5 behind and Swindon 10 behind unless they can have a rousing 2nd half and peg back the Brizzles.

Like Grayson said lets keep focusing on each game and lets get Deepdale rocking on Saturday when we welcome Cotterill and his crew. This 13 game run has been fantastic with a right old mixture of crap and half decent sides in or around the play-offs. There is no reason in our current form why we cant be the first side to do the double over them so lets stick it up um on Saturday.

bfcandproud
08-04-2015, 08:16 AM
Think you are nailed on for automatic Gards myself

MK Dons have a good run in on paper, but football isn't so straight forward is it ?

As long as you don't lose to Bristol, who I don't think will be caught despite their difficult run in, you will get that 2nd spot and congrats from me if you do

Least said about the state of our club, the better

I for my part will never set foot inside the stadium again until that parasite of a family have gone...if they ever do

Shambolic in every way and the success they have had on the back of what we achieved they do not deserve in any way shape or form

The hatred for them is frightening

gardsPNE
08-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Think you are nailed on for automatic Gards myself

MK Dons have a good run in on paper, but football isn't so straight forward is it ?

As long as you don't lose to Bristol, who I don't think will be caught despite their difficult run in, you will get that 2nd spot and congrats from me if you do

Least said about the state of our club, the better

I for my part will never set foot inside the stadium again until that parasite of a family have gone...if they ever do

Shambolic in every way and the success they have had on the back of what we achieved they do not deserve in any way shape or form

The hatred for them is frightening

Cheers BFC and to be honest the Plastics still have a couple of tricky away games in The Cod Army and Rochdale so we all have our games to come that's for sure.

Don't blame you for not setting foot in your ground till that lowlife family just feck off out of football and while we have our rivalry I do t

CalverleyBoy
12-04-2015, 11:29 AM
I noticed the Bristol team stayed in town after the game - was that for a joint promotion celebration - if ever a game was going to be draw yesterdays was it -

Gillingham will give you a proper game and not roll over.

gardsPNE
12-04-2015, 02:10 PM
I noticed the Bristol team stayed in town after the game - was that for a joint promotion celebration - if ever a game was going to be draw yesterdays was it -

Gillingham will give you a proper game and not roll over.

It wasn't for the lack of trying as both teams tried to get the 3 points and the game could have gone either way. The Brizzles are a good side and close you down quickly however we also did a job in them as well. The best 2 teams in the division locked horns and came up with a very well contested draw. Bring on the Gills at home and let's see if we can creep away from the Plastics and Swindon as they both have tricky away games on Tuesday.

alfinyalcabo
13-04-2015, 08:45 PM
It's looking good now for automatic Gards,it's yours to lose.. B)

gardsPNE
14-04-2015, 10:39 AM
It's looking good now for automatic Gards,it's yours to lose.. B)

I whole heartedly agree with you Alfi but I do hate the phrase "its yours to lose" it makes me very very nervous :s