PDA

View Full Version : 14 games unbeaten...

gardsPNE
12-04-2015, 02:16 PM
It's the best run in all 4 divisions at the moment, can we maintain it till the end of the season. It would be fantastic if we could and while we have some tricky games ahead I do believe in Grayson and the squad has its really clicked the last couple of months. 5 games left and 5 points ahead. Come on the Lilywhites we are almost there and let's get right behind our team for all 5 of these games.

alfinyalcabo
13-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Can see your run ending and you finishing in the play offs .. >:)

gardsPNE
14-04-2015, 10:47 AM

You are evil Alfi but too be honest we are not conceding many goals and quite ruthless in front of nets with goals coming from a number of sources so I would be well shocked if we fail in our current position B)

On the other hand the more likely is a certain Turf Moor might be back on the away days fixture list for us ***bers next season. >:) ;D :D

alfinyalcabo
14-04-2015, 03:17 PM

You are evil Alfi but too be honest we are not conceding many goals and quite ruthless in front of nets with goals coming from a number of sources so I would be well shocked if we fail in our current position B)

On the other hand the more likely is a certain Turf Moor might be back on the away days fixture list for us ***bers next season. >:) ;D :D[/quote]

Aye Gards ,I'm afraid it's looking that way . :(

gardsPNE
14-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Well Alfi its not over till the rather large lady sings. ;D

You have 6 games left and your only 2pts off safety, you have plenty of time mi old mucker. :D :D :D

lescand
14-04-2015, 05:08 PM
And Burnley have one of the kinder run-ins too.
I would relish a derby fixture against them next season (like old times) :D

alfinyalcabo
14-04-2015, 09:51 PM
And Burnley have one of the kinder run-ins too.
I would relish a derby fixture against them next season (like old times) :D

Yes,you might get a full house at Dumpdale Les XD

alfinyalcabo
15-04-2015, 10:50 AM
Remaining games for PNE:

Port Vale v Preston
Notts County v Preston
Preston v Swindon
Colchester v Preston

Remaining games for the Franchise:

MK Dons v Leyton Orient
MK Dons v Doncaster
Rochdale v MK Dons
MK Dons v Yeovil

Hmmm.. Very . Interesting finish coming up... Would prefer to be in Prestons shoes though with having the points on the board..

Are you getting that nervous feeling Gards ?

gardsPNE
15-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Remaining games for PNE:

Port Vale v Preston
Notts County v Preston
Preston v Swindon
Colchester v Preston

Remaining games for the Franchise:

MK Dons v Leyton Orient
MK Dons v Doncaster
Rochdale v MK Dons
MK Dons v Yeovil

Hmmm.. Very . Interesting finish coming up... Would prefer to be in Prestons shoes though with having the points on the board..

Are you getting that nervous feeling Gards ?

Very nervous Alfi but like you said the points on the board at this stage are paramount and lets hope the Plastics blow up a little in the next couple of games leaving us and Swindon for the big show down.

:D :D :D