PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Fixtures...

gardsPNE
14-04-2015, 10:57 AM
Tonight is probably the most important night so far this season. We are at home to Gillingham and the main teams around us are all away to play-off chasing teams. I would be disappointed if after tonight we are not further points ahead and possibly might gain a couple on the Brizzles to boot just to make it interesting. The important thing though is to open the gap on the Plastics and STFC. Anyway below are the key games for us and my predictions.

PNE 2 V 0 Gills
Bradfud 2 v 1 Brizzles
Cod Army 1 v 0 Plastics
Rochdale 2 v 2 STFC

alfinyalcabo
14-04-2015, 09:56 PM
90 +2 ...oh Deary me ... How could you ..

After the sitter than was missed a couple of weeks ago and now a late late equaliser ..has the bubble burst.. Swindon are finding their form again.. >:)

alfinyalcabo
14-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Gards , you need to join the prediction league on England mad,yours are worse than Lescands.. XD XD XD

gardsPNE
15-04-2015, 07:07 PM
90 +2 ...oh Deary me ... How could you ..

After the sitter than was missed a couple of weeks ago and now a late late equaliser ..has the bubble burst.. Swindon are finding their form again.. >:)

Why oh why did i attempt to predict the scores from last night. We are Preston North End and never make it easy for the fans. Just as we are all revved and piped we are put through the ringer to ensure a nerve racking, nail biting finish to the 2014/15 season.

Hey you cant beat the thrill and excitement though and look forward to the looming possibly winner take all match against Swindon. Oh hell my poor little heart is going to be pumping in the next few games thats for sure.