PDA

View Full Version : Will you make it..?

UncleJoes
17-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Wigan fan here...got a bit of a vested interest in how your next few games pan put given our awful demise.
On the one hand I think you fully deserve promotion after a great season, but the selfish part of me wants you to stay where you are so we can join you next season for an extra couple of derby games!
What do you think...will PNE choke..??

gardsPNE
17-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Wigan fan here...got a bit of a vested interest in how your next few games pan put given our awful demise.
On the one hand I think you fully deserve promotion after a great season, but the selfish part of me wants you to stay where you are so we can join you next season for an extra couple of derby games!

I am gutted that both you and the Lashers are going down as it would have been Derby after Derby next season.

With the 3 points ahead I think that is a big advantage with 4 games left and as long as we get the 3pts tonight at Port Vale we will be within touching distance and put Swindon and the Plastics under pressure tomorrow.

CalverleyBoy
17-04-2015, 08:54 PM

I am gutted that both you and the Lashers are going down as it would have been Derby after Derby next season.

With the 3 points ahead I think that is a big advantage with 4 games left and as long as we get the 3pts tonight at Port Vale we will be within touching distance and put Swindon and the Plastics under pressure tomorrow.[/quote]

keep on drawing Gards and you will get your Derby games - because the playoffs will find you out. Just noticed you were playing against a ten man team for the last 35 minutes - looks like your form is breaking

alfinyalcabo
17-04-2015, 08:57 PM

With the 3 points ahead I think that is a big advantage with 4 games left and as long as we get the 3pts tonight at Port Vale we will be within touching distance and put Swindon and the Plastics under pressure tomorrow.[/quote]

keep on drawing Gards and you will get your Derby games - because the playoffs will find you out.[/quote]

We all know what happens in the play offs don't we...

CalverleyBoy
17-04-2015, 09:00 PM

keep on drawing Gards and you will get your Derby games - because the playoffs will find you out.[/quote]

We

alfinyalcabo
17-04-2015, 09:10 PM

keep on drawing Gards and you will get your Derby games - be

gardsPNE
17-04-2015, 09:33 PM
If we are lucky it's going to be a winner takes all game but the way we are going it might not even get to that and we may have to rely on the Plastics dropping points.