PDA

View Full Version : Get behind the lads...

gardsPNE
18-04-2015, 02:49 PM
I know the last couple of games have been disappointing and we really should have had 6 points not 2 but let's look at our current unbeaten run which now stretches to 15 games which is officially the longest in all 4 divisions thus far. On this run we have beaten :-
Chesterfield (a)
MK Dons (a)
Bradford (a)
Rochdale
Peterborough
To but a few. So we have 3 games left and it's still in our hands so you can't ask for any more than that. So let's get behind the lads one last time in these 3 games and hopefully unite the club and get us over the promotion line.

Up the Lilywhites and let's have it, come on the whites !!!!!!!!!!

CalverleyBoy
18-04-2015, 10:24 PM
I know the last couple of games have been disappointing and we really should have had 6 points not 2 but let's look at our current unbeaten run which now stretches to 15 games which is officially the longest in all 4 divisions thus far. On this run we have beaten :-
Chesterfield (a)
MK Dons (a)
Bradford (a)
Rochdale
Peterborough
To but a few. So we have 3 games left and it's still in our hands so you can't ask for any more than that. So let's get behind the lads one last time in these 3 games and hopefully unite the club and get us over the promotion line.

Roll up, roll up and see Larry and the boys F@CK it - MK DOns have you in their sights - :D

gardsPNE
19-04-2015, 10:38 AM
Chesterfield (a)
MK Dons (a)
Bradford (a)
Rochdale
Peterborough

Roll up, roll up and see Larry and the boys F@CK it - MK DOns have you in their sights - :D[/quote]

Well we will just have to make sure they stay in our sights and no more. 3 games and 3 wins and we are up and to be honest we are more than capable of doin

pnethor
20-04-2015, 06:14 PM
I'm going to look just like this when i'm celebrating 3pts at Elland Rd & Turf Moor next season. Premier League in 13 months.

http://i60.tinypic.com/8yt98x.jpg

Trickytreesreds
20-04-2015, 06:28 PM
I'm going to look just like this when i'm celebrating 3pts at Elland Rd & Turf Moor next season. Premier League in 13 months.

As much chance as you beingd slimmer of the year.

gardsPNE
21-04-2015, 05:18 PM

As much chance as you beingd slimmer of the year.[/quote]

Come on Thor give us ***bers a better challenge than getting 3 pts at Elland Road, every Tom, **** & Harry gets 3 pts there ;D

MagyarMiller
22-04-2015, 10:55 PM

Come on Thor give us ***bers a better challenge than getting 3 pts at Elland Road, every Tom, **** & Harry gets 3 pts there ;D[/quote]

I hope you're right Gards we might just well bl oo dy need 'em :s

Good luck with the last couple of games, it'd be good to be back in the same division again.

So long as it's the Championship that is ;D .

gardsPNE
24-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Thanks Magyar and I have a soft spot for you Millers so i am 100% hoping we are playing each other in the Championship next season. Good luck on your last 3 games and i think Home to Reading and away at Dirty Leeds is were you will get the necessary 6 points ;D

CalverleyBoy
24-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Thanks Magyar and I have a soft spot for you Millers so i am 100% hoping we are playing each other in the Championship next season. Good luck on your last 3 games and i think Home to Reading and away at Dirty Leeds is were you will get the necessary 6 points ;D

Pity someone at Rotherham can't read a contract and they would be relatively safe - I wonder what odds i can get at Ladbrokes on them and NE playing one another in League 1 next season. ;D

CalverleyBoy
24-04-2015, 09:35 PM

Come on Thor give us ***bers a better challenge than getting 3 pts at Elland Road, every Tom, **** & Harry gets 3 pts there ;D[/quote]

I hope you're right Gards we might just well bl oo dy need 'em :s

Good luck with the last couple of games, it'd be good to be back in the same division again.

So long as it's the Championship that is ;D .[/quote]

I wondered how long it would take for you to turn up - day release?