PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow ***bers

Deck-pnemouse
04-05-2015, 10:13 AM
Not been on here in a very long time its nice to be back :P

CalverleyBoy
04-05-2015, 05:59 PM

****** hell there's three of them now; Gards, his alter ego Lescand and now, Pluto's mate, Mickey Mouse.

gardsPNE
04-05-2015, 07:58 PM

Nice to have you in here Deck and you will just have to get used to CB as he appears on here when we occasionally have a bad result unlike is beloved Leeds who seem to have one every other week ;D

lescand
05-05-2015, 06:29 PM
Hey don't have a go at him Gards, they are "still" a big team ;D ;D :D

CalverleyBoy
05-05-2015, 08:21 PM
[quote="lescand" a big team ;D ;D :D[/quote]

Guys, nice to see you are biting back, it is all part of the healing process - you have been traumatised by recent events so it's natural to have a go at others. All we need now is Thor to make an appearance and get him into to recovery. So glad to be of service.

Another twelve months in league one with the prospect of local derbies with the lasher should be sufficient time spent in hell, remember it took the mighty Leeds time to get out of there, no one said it would be easy - there again I seem to recall some of you saying you would bounce straight back XD and that was what four years ago.

alfinyalcabo
06-05-2015, 02:38 PM

****** hell there's three of them now; Gards, his alter ego Lescand and now, Pluto's mate, Mickey Mouse.[/quote]

Lescand has been posting on England mad for some years now CB, he's okay for a *** ender.. This site used to be thriving a few years back ,gone downhill like most of the footy sites have done..

alfinyalcabo
06-05-2015, 02:41 PM
Guys, nice to see you are biting back, it is all part of the healing process - you have been traumatised by recent events so it's natural to have a go at others. All we need now is Thor to make an appearance and get him into to recovery. So glad to be of service.

Another twelve months in league one with the prospect of local derbies with the lasher should be sufficient time spent in hell, remember it took the mighty Leeds time to get out of there, no one said it would be easy - there again I seem to recall some of you saying you would bounce straight back XD and that was what four years ago.

Your club little dirty Leeds have been the laughing stock of football for many a year now CB.. I can definitely see them dropping back into Div 1 next season,especially if you insist on sticking with the It

CalverleyBoy
06-05-2015, 07:44 PM

Your club little dirty Leeds have been the laughing stock of football for many a year now CB.. I can definitely see them dropping back into Div 1 next seaso

gardsPNE
09-05-2015, 09:42 AM
CB - I have no idea what the feck is going to happen with you Yawkshire lot. Your club is run 2nd only to the Lashers...one word badly !!!!!

Acido
10-05-2015, 01:29 AM
CB - I have no idea what the feck is going to happen with you Yawkshire lot. Your club is run 2nd only to the Lashers...one word badly !!!!!

Cellino is back again, apparently. So is this good news for them or good news for the rest of us ;D

I feel sorry for Redders (Neil Redfearn), Neil deserves better than this to be honest.