PDA

View Full Version : Nearly there lads

gaz1959
23-05-2015, 11:49 AM
It's been one hell of a long week!

We have had a wee bit of banter which is nice

But the main thing is we all have a great day out and enjoy a spectacular game and show the nation what L1 is really all about

I hope there is no controversy and who ever wins really deserves it

Take care and be safe B)

gardsPNE
23-05-2015, 07:49 PM

But the main thing is we all have a great day out and enjoy a spectacular game and show the nation what L1 is really all about

Take care and be safe B)

Cheers Gaz and agree with your sentiments totally. It has been a long week and it's the first time my daughter has been to to Wembley old or new so she is absolutely piped and been texting me like mad.

Have a fantastic day to all and lets do Division 1 proud.

gaz1959
25-05-2015, 12:20 AM

Take care and be safe B)

Cheers Gaz and agree with your sentiments totally. It has been a long week and it's the first time my daughter has been to to Wembley old or new so she is absolutely piped and been texting me like mad.

Have a fantastic day to all and lets do Division 1 proud.[/quote]

CONGRATULATIONS PNE!! Good Luck next season

Acido
26-05-2015, 10:44 PM
Nice to see some good respect between the two of you, even though you will both be feeling very different things right now.

gardsPNE
07-06-2015, 11:44 AM

Take care and be safe B)

Have a fantastic day to all and lets do Division 1 proud.[/quote]

CONGRATULATIONS PNE!! Good Luck next season[/quote]

Cheers Gaz and apologies for my absence on these boards but I really do wish you Swindon boys good luck for next season.

gardsPNE
07-06-2015, 11:47 AM
Nice to see some good respect between the two of you, even though you will both be feeling very different things right now.

Wow what a cracking day out and my daughter texted me the next day saying thanks Dad for a fab day, the best day of my life. can't beat that sort of comment from your kin and finished the bank holiday weekend quite nicely.

:D :D :D