PDA

View Full Version : Gards PNE

rodcurrie
24-05-2015, 07:54 PM
I would like to offer you my congratulations on your promotion.You seem to be a proper football fan,so as i say CONGRATULATIONS my friend,Hopefully us BLADES will join you after next season. UTB

Acido
26-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Hey up Rodney, we must stop meeting like this!!

And you want to watch out for Gards, when he loses his temper on here XD

gardsPNE
07-06-2015, 11:33 AM
I would like to offer you my congratulations on your promotion.You seem to be a proper football fan,so as i say CONGRATULATIONS my friend,Hopefully us BLADES will join you after next season. UTB

Cheers Rod and apologies for not replying till now as I was suffering severe shock after us gaining promotion from a play-off campaign. :D :D :D

You now have the right manager for the job and you blunts certainly have a half decent squad so it's just how quickly he can get them to gel.

gardsPNE
07-06-2015, 11:35 AM
Hey up Rodney, we must stop meeting like this!!

And you want to watch out for Gards, when he loses his temper on here XD

You know me Acido I am just a little softie ;D

rodcurrie
13-06-2015, 08:06 PM

Cheers Rod and apologies for not replying till now as I was suffering severe shock after us gaining promotion from a play-off campaign. :D :D :D

You now have the right manager for the job and you blunts certainly have a half decent squad so it's just how quickly he can get them to gel.[/quote]Just make sure you lot smash the pigsday home and away next season.:D UTB

gardsPNE
14-06-2015, 07:30 AM

You now have the right manager for the job and you blunts certainly have a half decent squad so it's just how quickly he can get them to gel.[/quote]Just make sure you lot smash the pigsday home and away next season.:D UTB[/quote]

Over and out ;D

alfinyalcabo
14-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Rod Currie ...wasn't he an ice skater ?

gardsPNE
14-06-2015, 09:02 PM

Yeah not really a mans man the old ice skater ;D

How are you Alfi and ready for us ***bers in 2015 :D

alfinyalcabo
27-06-2015, 09:02 PM

Yeah not really a mans man the old ice skater ;D

How are you Alfi and ready for us ***bers in 2015 :D[/quote]

I'm okay Gards mate. On my travels now until the end of September ..B)
Looking forward to the derby matches though.. Bring em on. :D

Acido
10-07-2015, 09:15 PM

Yes he was and then he retired and started supporting the Blunts ;D