PDA

View Full Version : FAO GARDS

alfinyalcabo
24-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Well done on your fully deserved play off victory .. gutted for the Swindon lads though .

Look forward to playing you next season .. Six points in the bag for us..B)

You will get six back off dirty Leeds though.. XD

CalverleyBoy
24-05-2015, 10:14 PM
Well done on your fully deserved play off victory .. gutted for the Swindon lads though .

My prediction was a bit out but I suppose well done.

Beckford was the difference for you - on fire and showboating - Not sure you will keep hold of him as he will be looking for the money and today he put his price up.

One observation - Where was the crowd did no one tell your mob the trains were running - I don't remember seeing so many empty seats before at a Wembley game.

gardsPNE
07-06-2015, 11:57 AM

Yep absolutely buzzing but like you said gutted for Laz & Gaz but that's football and 3 cracking Derbies next season.

CB - I don't think 26000 was too bad considering it was a first division play- off and I still have the opinion even though it's Wembley that's it definitely over priced. The last 5 play-off div 1 finals at Wembley have definitely struggled to get over 50000 and even the Blunts v Udders only managed 52000.

Anyway great day out and Wembley Stadium us definitely a vast improvement on the old one.