PDA

View Full Version : Leeds Scum v Dingles

gardsPNE
08-08-2015, 09:54 AM
Well CB how do you think you will fair against the Dingles? I am going 1-2 as I think they will be just that little bit too strong for you.

CalverleyBoy
09-08-2015, 02:14 PM
Sorry I missed your post - I went for a win for Leeds of course - ever the optimist but had been saying all week a draw. The team looks good for the changes so I think we will be better placed than last season.

I see Preston have started the season with their tactics of last season - kick anything that moves 15 fouls and two bookings with Gallagher lucky not to be the third - So you don't have to look Leeds were ten and one booking (a misunderstanding no doubt). Anyway if you mob can see their way to scoring you might just survive; a point from Middlesbrough is more than you could have expected. 15k crowd as well - well done - I saw the fleet of away fans coming into town and judging by the numbers PNE had all of 9000 supporters in the ground.

Anyway the big game is the end of the season - PNE fighting for survival and Leeds for auto promotion.

gardsPNE
09-08-2015, 05:01 PM
I see the your game could have gone either way and at the end we should have got all 3 points with the clear cut Garner chance right at the death. I thought we were more than a match for one of the best sides in the Division so we should be able to build on that performance.

I see your usual biased against us Nobbers makes you very errational and the crowd was 15900 with over 12000 home fans.

CalverleyBoy
14-08-2015, 10:57 PM
Reports were of 5000 plus away fans - anyway I did say well done on the crowd - a big improvement on last season. It's not being biased - I am just giving you someone to talk to as no one else seems interested on your site. Anyway so far your mob are doing better that ours after the debacle at Doncaster - :-) (where have the smiley faces gone?

gardsPNE
15-08-2015, 11:03 AM
Fair enough CB let's be honest though most Championship clubs use the League Cup as taking advantage to give fringe players game time so as we saw with In a number of games Championship clubs made wholesale changes were I think the trick is ensure you make changes without going too mental.

CalverleyBoy
15-08-2015, 08:26 PM
Well done for today - it had a draw written all over it. In all seriousness though your discipline needs looking at you cant afford to collect so many cards so early. Grayson should know that from his time at Leeds :-)

gardsPNE
18-08-2015, 02:34 PM
Yep Hugill lost is head a bit I'm afraid however as long as he learns from this then he will be fine.

Acido
27-08-2015, 01:00 AM
It was a good point for the Barnsley of Lancashire, we are both called dingles after all. Why do you think we call them Burnsley ? :D

alfinyalcabo
30-08-2015, 09:03 AM
Have you noticed how the arrogant Dirty Leeds fans have become even more arrogant after their decent start to the season, no doubt they will be talking about winning the premier before long ,isn't that right CB .? XD

CalverleyBoy
30-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Alf, please don't confuse me with Thor (noticeably quiet of late) - we will be more in contention than last year for promotion but it's still early doors; though we do have a team that is gelling well at the moment.

As for Preston Gards- looks like the rot has set in already - what odds do you think I will get on Garner being the first player to be suspended on yellow cards - dirty Preston - week in week out at the moment collecting cards - your players do know they are not for swapping don't they.

gardsPNE
09-09-2015, 06:18 PM
Players do tend to go down easier in this league the set of pounces ;D

I think the higher you go the less you get away with.

alfinyalcabo
09-09-2015, 08:32 PM
Preston and Leeds have never been in a higher league since Adam was a lad.. :D

gardsPNE
10-09-2015, 06:22 AM
Alfi you are a cheeky little rascal and I have missed ya :D

alfinyalcabo
10-09-2015, 08:12 PM
Still on my summer break Gards,but will be back in a couple of weeks to partake in the usual banter with your good self and that arrogant ************** CB.. >:) XD

CalverleyBoy
10-09-2015, 09:55 PM
I have acquired a new laptop the last one was starting to run like a PNE forward, slow and falling over all the time, hence I have been fairly quiet recently. Saturday will see how wisely SG has spent his pocket money - Derby will be looking for three points after their humiliation at their last game. I'll put you down for a 3 nil loss. Burnley (LOL my computer doesn't recognise Burnley and suggest Burnable as an alternative) on the other hand should manage three points from Sheffield. For us, Brentford should, by rights, be a straightforward win but they will see their trip to the hallow ground of Elland Road as their big prize for getting promoted and will no doubt put up a fight, but we will win. So no change in the league positions; we will have to wait until October for that to happen.

gardsPNE
11-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Hmmm Saturday will be interesting for both U.S. and the Rams as its a chance to blood their new signings. Really looking forward to the game and I think we can sneak this one and send 3000 Rams home sulking.

Brentford might just have a little sting in their tails CB;D and i think our Dingle neighbours might only pick up a point against the Owls.