PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 6)

CAMiller
27-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Despite a couple of shock results, 38pts and the highest tally of the season so far gives leedsmiller the win with frogmiller close on his heels as gm_gm fills out the podium. Not so jolly for jolly_roger and Rileyev2 who pick up the donkey ears with just 4pts.

Brin climbs to the top of the league just ahead of leedsmiller whilst his arch foe TFA is absent for the third week in a row. Has he really thrown in the towel this early?

Point to note - whilst I was in Hawaii the Millers P4 W2 D1 L1 F6 A4 PTS 7 - any donations to send me back there would be greatly appreciated XD

Week 6
Winner: leedsmiller 38pts 1x9 (Sheff Utd), 2x8 (Man Utd, Swindon), 4x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd: frogmiller 30pts
3rd: gm_gm 25pts
Donkeys: jolly_roger, Rileyev2 4pts
Players: 26
Average: 15pts
Goal scorers: Rooney (Man Utd), Sharp (Sheff Utd)
Goal scoring flops: Martial (Man Utd), El Bakhtaoui (Dunfermline)
Hardest fixtures: Celtic v Hearts (2pts - tuftydivot), Burnley v Reading (10pts)

Brin
27-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Cheers CAM…..

I'm telling myself it's a marathon not a sprint…but heady heights of 1st place…I'll take that :D

Think it took me nearly a third of the season last year to get to a ton….

As for TFA I feel he has thrown in the towel as to lose to me two seasons on the trot is too much even for him..:P

NB. I'll set the fund off to get you back to Hawaii….just cleaned out the garage and found a dozen empty Alpine pop bottles….should get three bob for them on the empties….oh and 10,000 armenian dram...

Rileyev2
27-09-2015, 07:45 PM
Pleased to be half way up the league.

Don't like those Donkey ears though. .

Watch me fly next week lol. .

CAMiller
28-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Thought I'd log in today and jolly_roger picking up the donkey ears would be top story on here but there seems to be something else going off XD

frogmiller
28-09-2015, 07:01 PM
Wow!

3 goal scorers out of 4 CAM! XD

Are you not bothered this year ;D

CAMiller
28-09-2015, 07:30 PM
I've been getting my inside information from someone at the club and it turns out I couldn't trust him. Better not mention anys at the moment though ;D

Brin
28-09-2015, 08:01 PM
I've been getting my inside information from someone at the club and it turns out I couldn't trust him. Better not mention anys at the moment though ;D

He's left today though hasn't he CAM? ;D

jolly_roger
28-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Hee haw, hee haw

CAMiller
28-09-2015, 08:35 PM

He's left today though hasn't he CAM? ;D [/quote]

I can't say anything other than we had a meeting and decided to go in a different direction. Look for my predictions to significantly improve from here onward.

redhouse
29-09-2015, 03:59 PM
It's ok for all you I've got to hop around on one leg for a week till I can get off 111 :D