PDA

View Full Version : Next 3 Homes games...

gardsPNE
04-10-2015, 12:22 PM
Cardiff, Forest and The Trotters. We need to build on these games and take at least 7 points as the next batch of aways are going to be tough. Hopefully this will then stand us in good stead for the Rovers, Dingles and softie Leeds United games coming up after this set of fixtures. Plus with recent loans and signings gelling and hopefully some luck coming our way we might start to notch some wins on the board.

Up the Lilywhites and keep the faith my fellow Nobbers, Cardiff could be a turning point for us as in recent history we have half decent form against them.

CalverleyBoy
04-10-2015, 07:21 PM
Four points tops and that is being generous. As for the game against Leeds it will be a draw on current form (both sides)

snapcrackleandpop
07-10-2015, 11:31 AM
2 points max.

alfinyalcabo
07-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Gards.. 3 points max for you..

CalverleyBoy
07-10-2015, 08:09 PM
A little bit tight there Alf, there again perhaps I was being a little generous. :-)

CalverleyBoy
17-10-2015, 10:16 AM
Sorry Gard's today you will get a proper thrashing and maintain your new status of propping up league one - well done BC who would have thought it.

CalverleyBoy
17-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Well done PNE punching above their weight today. Best result today was Bradford winning and wiping the smile of Darren Ferguson's face on his first day at Doncaster :-)

Acido
17-10-2015, 11:15 PM
Bollo*x to Fergiescum Jnr!!
This is even more of a perfect reason for us all to dislike Donny Rovers. and their gyppo peg selling caravan dwelling fans XD

alfinyalcabo
18-10-2015, 07:58 PM
On the whole a Decent weekend ..three points for The Clarets and a point for the Nobbers and NIL points for dirty Leeds ..LOL .. Burnsley lost as well.

Leeds fans up in arms about Cellino cutting their away travel down to 2000 .. He's the gift that just keeps giving. Isn't that right CB. ?

CalverleyBoy
18-10-2015, 09:40 PM
The travelling cap on numbers will hurt a lot of small time teams, like PNE and Burnley who rely on the pay day of bigger clubs visiting - 1000 x average gate price = the price of half of PNE's squad. OK I exaggerated a little

alfinyalcabo
18-10-2015, 10:40 PM
The travelling cap on numbers will hurt a lot of small time teams, like PNE and Burnley who rely on the pay day of bigger clubs visiting - 1000 x average gate price = the price of half of PNE's squad. OK I exaggerated a little

Typical Dirty Leeds fan .. Arrogant deluded *********er. XD

CalverleyBoy
19-10-2015, 10:04 PM
OK, OK, so I should have said three quarters of the NE team

alfinyalcabo
21-10-2015, 11:59 AM
A good three points for the Nobbers,a point away at Forest for the Clarets and hopefully a loss for Dirty Leeds tonight. Lol

gardsPNE
21-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Yeah Alfie cracking result last night and supposedly a couple of cracking goals mixed in there. Leeds 1-1 Fulham at the moment, time for Fulham to get the winner ;D

CalverleyBoy
22-10-2015, 06:22 PM
We should have had another goal, hopefully last boosted team confidence as we have some easier games coming up where we should be taking all the points - ten points from the next four games - ever the optimist :-)

Acido
23-10-2015, 08:52 PM

Typical Dirty Leeds fan .. Arrogant deluded **************. XD [/quote]

Yes I agree maybe he is Alf, but hes also a West Yorkie lad like me and we do deserve some respect on here!!! XD

gardsPNE
24-10-2015, 05:02 PM

Typical Dirty Leeds fan .. Arrogant deluded **************. XD [/quote]

Yes I agree maybe he is Alf, but hes also a West Yorkie lad like me and we do deserve some respect on here!!! XD [/quote]

Respect and Yawkshire doesn't go together especially on the red side of the Pennines ;D

Acido
24-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Come out of the closet Gards and admit your an Orange Lasher wannabe :P

alfinyalcabo
24-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Preston a point against the top of the league
Clarets whop the Bastids away from home
Leeds draw against the bottom of the league
Burnsley lose at home to the fish mongers.

Another good results week ..

Acido
24-10-2015, 09:23 PM
Enjoy it while it lasts Alfie Dingle whacker. By the way I thought Id change my avatar to the glorious White Rose of Burnsley/Yorkshire. Isnt it lovely ;D

CalverleyBoy
25-10-2015, 03:06 PM
There is a certain irony to the Enders site, apart from Gards, who is in danger of falling by the wayside as he has dropped off his number of posts, the only contributors are outsiders who are only after a bit of fun taking the P out of the each other :-) which started with the mighty Thor posting his thoughts on everyone's sites; talking of which, where is he??? I last saw him in Asda at Preston months ago, I think he was on his holidays as he lives in Garstang (no secret he publicised it himself).

alfinyalcabo
25-10-2015, 10:28 PM
There is a certain irony to the Enders site, apart from Gards, who is in danger of falling by the wayside as he has dropped off his number of posts, the only contributors are outsiders who are only after a bit of fun taking the P out of the each other :-) which started with the mighty Thor posting his thoughts on everyone's sites; talking of which, where is he??? I last saw him in Asda at Preston months ago, I think he was on his holidays as he lives in Garstang (no secret he publicised it himself).

Aye come on Gards,you can start posting again now you have moved off from near the bottom of the table ..:P

Thor has probably been committed again. XD

Acido
28-10-2015, 10:34 PM
To be honest Calvo, I decided to look in on here last season when we were about to play Preston, and I thought Gards was quite decent actually for a No*bber, so I stayed on.
Yes it is more about taking the mick and having a giggle on here now and sadly there are only a handful of regular posters anyway. But none of us on here take things too seriously (do we ?) !! :P

Btw, that was a brilliant reply from Jimmy the Leeds fan to Alf (on Leedsmad), about having 6 fingers in Burnsley XD

gardsPNE
31-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Apologies lads having a bit of a time of it at work with several major things going on at the moment but yes I will start to post more often as at the moment only dipping in occasionally. For Yawkshire fans CB and Acido aren't to bad, what do you think Alfi for Yawkshire folk. There is a small crew on here from various sites and it's good banter.