PDA

View Full Version : long time no post!

tanbo
21-10-2015, 12:22 AM
HI guys long time since i commented, I blame the bad start to the season and the whole shutting of the moffat stand episode which got myself involved with an internal dispute with the club, resulting in a meeting with a director of the club. Hopefully I will be able to disclose more details soon of the goings on behind the scenes at the theatre of pies, what I will Say is Mr Johnson is still the Main Impediment to all being well at the club.
Been to all but the first two home games and the football has been great if not results but we seem to be slowly picking up momentum and playing good football. Main concerns lie in board room, all but one seem to be pulling in same direction, guess who (MJ).
Young Kiltie has been our best player this season and our most sale-able asset so why is he free to speak to suitors come January?????? One for the conspiracy theorists out there, why has our 18 year old keeper (Devlin Mckay) gone to a team with 4 first team goalies, 2 under 21s, 2 un

LondonKillieIII
23-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Welcome back, Tanbo. I haven't been posting much myself recently, having been making the transition to life in deepest, darkest Devon.

speedy100
26-10-2015, 11:37 PM
Watched highlights on B.B.C.and thought we played much better that we did at the beginning of season.lets hope they keep it up. Definately an all round improvement with Mcdonald looking like a real good signing.His save at the end was terrific and earned us the full points.