PDA

View Full Version : Turning Point

gardsPNE
24-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Was the Charlton game the other night a deserved turning point in our season as we followed that up with a cracking result at the Seagulls with reports saying we edged the game and could easily have come away with 3 points.

Bring on the Trotters !!!!

CalverleyBoy
26-10-2015, 11:39 PM
Disillusion - bring back Thor he told it how it was :-)

In fairness 4 good points for your mob well done, I did suggest you dumped your yellow card collector and see what happens when he doesn't play, ok so he got 20 minutes on Saturday but 3 - 1 without him speaks volumes.

alfinyalcabo
27-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Good to see you lads creeping up the table,even though you are rivals I want you to stay in the championship, it's far better having the local derbys than having to travel darn sarth to play the southern softies.. just hoping Leeds can manage to stay up again as well..

CalverleyBoy
27-10-2015, 08:31 PM
Does that mean you have written off being promoted Alf ?

alfinyalcabo
27-10-2015, 09:28 PM
Does that mean you have written off being promoted Alf ?

Not exactly,but we are playing pretty much *bleep*e at the moment . We were very lucky to come away with the points against Rovers ..if we carry on gifting chances like we have been ,we are going to take a few defeats soon.. Having said that ,we played great against Reading and got beat.. Funny old game ain't it..

CalverleyBoy
28-10-2015, 07:36 PM
At least you are winning some games, it's a good job we have learned to take penalties again or we would be knackered. Thursday is the crunch game, they have been pretty useless but will probably put on their best performance ever at ER.

Still no Thor?

alfinyalcabo
29-10-2015, 10:06 PM
*bleep*in hell CB, that's got to be one of the worst Leeds teams ever To grace Bellend Rd.. You need a full clear out right from the top down to the bottom.. I'm not taking the p(ss either..looking like a relegation scrap this season for you lads.. Cellino for president lol..

CalverleyBoy
30-10-2015, 07:13 PM
Agreed, I starting watching it and ended up playing Sugar Crush instead - the only surprise was that we kept all eleven players on the pitch, I though Bamba would have gone after his ridiculous booking.

gardsPNE
31-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Agreed, I starting watching it and ended up playing Sugar Crush instead - the only surprise was that we kept all eleven players on the pitch, I though Bamba would have gone after his ridiculous booking.

Yeah losing at home to Rovers isn't your finest hour CB but heard Cellini is willing to listen to the fans on a possible buy out. Do you think that will happen or will Cellini ask far too much making it out of reach for the fans to put something together. Surely you must have some fairly minted fans amongst the 30k per week your getting.

We could be above you at 8 bells tonight ;D

CalverleyBoy
31-10-2015, 03:34 PM
Most Leeds fans have nowt but the money to get in the ground and get issed. I think he plays his own mind games with the fans.

alfinyalcabo
31-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Clarets are now 16 points above Leeds after our win over Uddersfield Yawkies today ,I'm going to have to start counting my toes as well as my 12 fingers fingers .lol

Acido
01-11-2015, 12:04 AM
Surely the so called 'Turning Point' was when you No*bbers realised your sad meaning in life, and it was to accept the glorious White Rose county Yorkshire as your role models.
[i] (and I dread to think of what the replies will be to this, but its Halloween night so what the hell ;D)

CalverleyBoy
01-11-2015, 08:06 PM
Make the most of it Alfie. I think we will both be on this site next year discussing Championship Football - I am sure Gards wont mind as no one else is interested in this site apart from Acido now and then for whom league two beckons. Talking of Lower leagues - watch Bradford climb that league 1 - game in hand and Parky is getting them together.

gardsPNE
02-11-2015, 06:52 AM
Surely the so called 'Turning Point' was when you No*bbers realised your sad meaning in life, and it was to accept the glorious White Rose county Yorkshire as your role models.
[i] (and I dread to think of what the replies will be to this, but its Halloween night so what the hell ;D)

On Haloween weekend red is a dominant colour while White is girlie and insignificant. Enough said ;D

gardsPNE
02-11-2015, 06:53 AM
Make the most of it Alfie. I think we will both be on this site next year discussing Championship Football - I am sure Gards wont mind as no one else is interested in this site apart from Acido now and then for whom league two beckons. Talking of Lower leagues - watch Bradford climb that league 1 - game in hand and Parky is getting them together.

Your a sneaky Bradfud fan on the sly CB. Maybe your thinking of changing camps and going over to the dark side of Yawkshire.

alfinyalcabo
02-11-2015, 06:52 PM

Aye CB.. it looks like the Yawkie dingles Burnsley are playing their way to non league football.. >:)

So,you don't think the Clarets can stay the distance then? You might be right ,then again you might be wrong. :)

alfinyalcabo
02-11-2015, 06:54 PM

Your a sneaky Bradfud fan on the sly CB. Maybe your thinking of changing camps and going over to the dark side of Yawkshire. [/quote]

Hopefully they will be swapping leagues with Dirty Leeds next season.. ;)

gardsPNE
02-11-2015, 09:00 PM
That is a strong possibility Alfi if they don't sort their *bleep* out. :D

Acido
02-11-2015, 10:45 PM

On Haloween weekend red is a dominant colour while White is girlie and insignificant. Enough said ;D [/quote]

No Sir, its not enough said at all and I can go on even more (if you want me to ;D)
I think Preston & Burnsley would look good in red n white, who needs the confusing claret n light blue eh ? :P

CalverleyBoy
03-11-2015, 10:06 PM

Your a sneaky Bradfud fan on the sly CB. Maybe your thinking of changing camps and going over to the dark side of Yawkshire. [/quote]

Hopefully they will be swapping leagues with Dirty Leeds next season.. ;) [/quote]

Mother from Bradford, Father from Leeds and me from Pudsey (in the middle ish) so yes a soft spot. Two great wins to night only spoilt by PNE winning (NF must not have liked the rain that came down). Shame about Barnsley looks like they put a fight at least.,

alfinyalcabo
04-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Great win for the Clarets ,joint top now.. Leeds finally win a game at home ..Preston shooting up the league ,Burnsley on their way to div2 ..poor old Acido must be pulling his hair out ..lol

CalverleyBoy
07-11-2015, 05:33 PM
the rot has started to set in for Burnley, being held by lowly Wolves not much better from PNE either - oh and we won 3 - 0 happier days :-)

Acido
07-11-2015, 09:25 PM
Great win for the Clarets ,joint top now.. Leeds finally win a game at home ..Preston shooting up the league ,Burnsley on their way to div2 ..poor old Acido must be pulling his hair out ..lol

Yes Alf Im disgusted at the state of my own wonderful team, but I wont lose any sleep over it!!
And Gards, you say that the colour of the red rose is dominant, well we play in red and we cant dominate sh*t at the moment. So in your face ;D

alfinyalcabo
07-11-2015, 09:38 PM
the rot has started to set in for Burnley, being held by lowly Wolves not much better from PNE either - oh and we won 3 - 0 happier days :-)

I'm happy with a point away at Wolves and I bet Gards will be happy with a point away at moneybags QPR ..As for Leeds,they should have had a man sent off,but the ref bottled it.. They scored a couple of good goals but overall they looked pretty poor again,having said that they did win,is that two on the trot now.?

Acidos mob will be able to concentrate on relegation now they have been humbled out of the cup at Altrincham.. ( Altrincham who the feck are Altrincham.lol )

CalverleyBoy
07-11-2015, 10:35 PM
Fickle people referees, he should have sent that *bleep* off who headbutted Cooper and forced him off on a stretcher - there again that was him team mate , clumsy so and so.

gardsPNE
11-11-2015, 01:47 PM

I'm happy with a point away at Wolves and I bet Gards will be happy with a point away at moneybags QPR ..As for Leeds,they should have had a man sent off,but the ref bottled it.. They scored a couple of good goals but overall they looked pretty poor again,having said that they did win,is that two on the trot now.?

Acidos mob will be able to concentrate on relegation now they have been humbled out of the cup at Altrincham.. ( Altrincham who the feck are Altrincham.lol ) [/quote]

oh dear Acido yet another league scalp for the Cheshire boys. your team are in a bit of a state at the moment mi old mucker.

I see Leeds are on a mini revival albeit against the udders who are in freefall at the moment ;D

Acido
13-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Actually Altrincham do have a good history in the Fa cup dont they. The season starts for us tomorrow (again!!).

gardsPNE
16-11-2015, 08:42 PM
Actually Altrincham do have a good history in the Fa cup dont they. The season starts for us tomorrow (again!!).

To be fair Acido Most league clubs *bleep* themselves when they draw Altrincham in the cup. I think your their 23rd league scalp

Acido
17-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Im lying to myself here Gards, its not acceptable to lose away to a non league team regardless of what cup pedigree the home team have. We have a poor manager who is out of his depth and things wont improve while hes still with us.

CalverleyBoy
18-11-2015, 10:20 PM

Bradford showing you the way tonight, check out Leigh's goal, nicely taken. Down side to playing naff teams in cup games is they often kick the crap of of your team, no exception tonight Bfud lost Hanson to a kicking.