PDA

View Full Version : Imagine wwe voted Yes and woke up on Independence Day

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
27-10-2015, 08:31 PM
Only to find North Sea oil was actually costing us money? :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s - view external link (http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/oct/21/north-sea-tax-revenues-plummet-negative-first-time-history?CMP=twt_gu)

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
27-10-2015, 08:33 PM
Hey Sir Walter, you're an idiot. A thick bun. A total buffoon. Don't you realise The Guardian is a fascist, racist, naz1, right wing, anti-Scottish, British imperialist rag that spreads smears and hatred against the good nation of Scotland and its honest decent hard working people? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

ZombieSkelper
27-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Wwe voted yes? You not a bit old for the wrestling waldo? :D

sevvy too
27-10-2015, 09:14 PM
Is north sea oil and the UK the only country in the world to see profits decimated? And will there no be any chance that oil prices might recover? Is this not akin to El nino?

IanAberdon
27-10-2015, 09:21 PM
I'll tell you why I can't find you
Every time I go out to your place
You gone fishin'
Well, how you know?
Well, there's a sign upon your door

Gone fishin'
I'm real gone man
You ain't workin' anymore
Could be?

There's your hoe out in the sun
Where you left a row half done
You claim that hoein' ain't no fun
Well, I can prove it
You ain't got no ambition

Gone fishin' by a shady wady pool
Shangrila, really la
I'm wishin' I could be that kind of fool
Shall I twist your arm?

I'd say no more work for mine
Welcome to the club
On my door I'd hang a sign
Gone fishin' instead of just a-wishin'

Papa Bing
Yeah, Louis
I stopped by your place a time or two lately
And you aren't home either

Well, I'm a busy man Louis, I got a lotta deals cookin'
I was probably tied up at the studio
You weren't tied up you dog
You was just plain old

Gone fishin'
There's a sign upon your door
Pops, don't blab it around, will you?
Gone fishin'
Kee

spameater1
27-10-2015, 10:19 PM
Wwe voted yes? You not a bit old for the wrestling waldo? :D

I'll have you know Wlatty's got his Higher English. ;D

mogwaiCSC
28-10-2015, 07:32 AM
Imagine if all these small European countries in Europe didn't have oil. Austrians will be thinking they should be run by Germany, Belgians from Paris, the Dutch would be wondering which big country could save them from their smallness, the Swedes and the Finns would be asking the question how do they drag themselves out of being a 3rd world basket case. As for the Swiss they would be panicking about how their economy could possibly survive.

Thankfully we have the massive debt ridden, austerity driven, city of London obsessed UK to save us from being the terrible disasters these countries are.

spameater1
28-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Just read The British Government have agreed a multi billion pound contract with Sweden to supply steel for Armoured cars and Ships.Better Together My Erse,over to you Wlatty the Judas.

CoveKreep
28-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Oil is a commodity, the price goes up, the price goes down, the industry has to adjust its cost base and the government its taxation regime accordingly................imagine the UK exchequer had never had the oil in the Scots section of the continental shelf, the UK would be a much poorer nation.
2016 will likely be a tough year too price wise, but it'll be back up after that ploughing money into Westminster coffers to keep the OP happy.

stewarty27
28-10-2015, 05:44 PM
The fact is Oil& Gas would be a extra BONUS for the Scottish people, We have a very diverse economy, Which includes £21.4 billion in construction which employs 170,000 people, £11.6 billion in tourism which supports 292,000 jobs, £39 billion yearly turnover in manufacturing with a value added of £12.7 billion and 127,000 people employed. Scotland also has world leading expertise in life science, world class universities (5 in the world’s top 200), a multi-billion pound creative sector and vast energy (oil, gas, tidal, wave, wind and solar), fishing and agricultural resources. There is also massive Oil fields on the firth of Clyde once we get rid of the Weapons of mass destruction we will be able to extract it, The Guardian !!!! FFS Walter your casting your internet searches wider in your quest to put Scotland and Its People down, I say this about you Walter
“Betrayal is common for men with no conscience.” A quote I heard somewhere.. describes your treachery to your country and peopl

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
29-10-2015, 09:42 PM
Imagine all these small countries in Europe. Saarland being run from Berlin, Brittany being run from Paris, Moravia being run from Prague, The Faroe Islands being run from Copenhagen. Crimea being run from Moscow, Transylvania being run from Bucharest. And further afield, wait for it, nudge nudge, wink wink, Quebec being run from Ottawa. They must all be ashamed of themselves.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
29-10-2015, 09:44 PM
And there goes stewarty. Calling his fellow countryman a traitor. It's what nationalists do. :blue:

I just wonder if we'll ever hear threats that traitors drown in their own blood :s - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YTePIi4arg)

spameater1
29-10-2015, 10:33 PM
And there goes wlatty. Calling a Rangers legend a traitor without explaining why, It's what cowards do. :blue:

I just wonder if we'll ever hear threats that traitors drown in their own blood :s

stewarty27
30-10-2015, 11:28 AM
Oucha Walter disnae like being called a Traitor to his country and its people, How else would someone describe a Britnat propagandist who posts at OCD levels, Mostly attacking those who want a better fairer and more equal Homeland, He is a betrayer and a Traitor NOT because he voted No that's his prerogative, He has had many opportunities to argue his case but he has never ever engaged, His style is to trawl the right wing media for lies half-truths and smears, He seems to really enjoy putting his own country down, What is his motivation ? Does he really think we're better together ? Naw don't think so else he would have said, The truth is Walter's allegiance lies with another country across the water and its hateful blind sectarian dogma, Yes he's a traitor pure and simple, Rule Britannia that his motivation, .... Or is his frantic posting Fear ?

sevvy too
30-10-2015, 03:23 PM
http://www.oilandgaspeople.com/news/5554/oil-prices-will-come-surging-back-faster-than-market-expects/ - view external link (http://www.oilandgaspeople.com/news/5554/oil-prices-will-come-surging-back-faster-than-market-expects/)

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
30-10-2015, 10:51 PM
"Walter disnae like being called a Traitor to his country"

Au contraire stewarty.

I absolutely LOVE being called a traitor to my country by Scottish Nationalists. It means I must be on the right track. It fulfills me. It makes it all worthwhile.

Please do it again. It will help me sleep soundly in my bed tonight.