PDA

View Full Version : The Battle of Preston

CalverleyBoy
08-11-2015, 07:45 PM
The Battle of Preston - I didn't know a lot about this little skirmish but saw a reference in the local rag - it makes interesting reading as to what happened and the aftermath - though in some respects it sounds just like any Friday/Saturday night in Preston town centre, pity they don't hang the trouble makers by English Martyrs church any more.

Well Blackburn next your local derby/battle, where's the money going on this one - Blackburn not doing their best at the moment so no excuses really, though you have Garner back so no goals materialising. However, I think his day will come in this match so one nil to you and his first goal of the season, then he'll get sent off again :-) .

alfinyalcabo
08-11-2015, 09:40 PM
I'm hoping the *bleep*bers can beat the Bastids ..

CalverleyBoy
08-11-2015, 11:55 PM
So am i but don't tell anyone - for a club that has had so much money in the past they are pretty naff

alfinyalcabo
09-11-2015, 06:28 PM
So am i but don't tell anyone - for a club that has had so much money in the past they are pretty naff

Hmmmm..sounds a bit like kettle calling pot black does that CB

gardsPNE
11-11-2015, 01:15 PM
I'm hoping the *bleep*bers can beat the Bastids ..

Up the Lilwhites Alfi and lets have a blood and guts 3-2 win for us *bleep*bers.

CB sticking up for us now theres a turnup for the books. ;D

CalverleyBoy
11-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Manageress teams quite often come good - beware the rudderless Blackburn

Acido
13-11-2015, 05:52 PM
The battle of Preston..
I thought this was about Wade 'king' Barret squaring up to that total *bleep* Wayne Rooney this week ;D